Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhovanir View Post
    The fact that in the end the Mechagnomes reunite with regular Gnomes under Gelbin reinforces the point that they should have been a customization for Gnomes and not an Allied Race.
    Yes. But new customization options don't sell race changes.

  2. #62
    Blizzard has learned the lesson. I guess that's why they adding new customizations to the existing races in Shadowlands, and not adding "Allied race: black human" and "Allied race: asian human".

    The only actual allied races we got so far were Void Elves, Nightborne and Vulpera. Every other allied race could very well had been customizations to their respective races.

  3. #63
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    By that logic, Garrosh wasn't the racial leader of the Orcs when he died so he doesn't count.
    Garrosh was the leader of the orcs, and we lost it, then he died, mind you, the orcs stayed without a racial leader until Ion said it was Saurfang on twiter on Legion.

    Malfurion and tyrande never left, there is not a single race of the alliance who stayed without a racial leader, and if youa re counting small characters bu you logic Nazgrin was also a racial leader.


    Well now that we disqualified Garrosh
    you disqualified him, you are wrong
    remind me again how many racial leaders that got turned villain have the horde lost... ohh that's right Zero!
    right now in wow we have 3, the alliance have zero

    like i said, come back when the high king become evil and we raid stormwind then the alliance whiny will make sense.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Garrosh was the leader of the orcs, and we lost it, then he died, mind you, the orcs stayed without a racial leader until Ion said it was Saurfang on twiter on Legion.

    Malfurion and tyrande never left, there is not a single race of the alliance who stayed without a racial leader, and if youa re counting small characters bu you logic Nazgrin was also a racial leader.




    you disqualified him, you are wrong


    right now in wow we have 3, the alliance have zero

    like i said, come back when the high king become evil and we raid stormwind then the alliance whiny will make sense.
    Because the Horde are villains and they deserve it.
    Eric Ciamarella is the chode yodeler.
    Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
    The uncomfortable truths keep piling up.

  5. #65
    Anyone knows what mount Mechagnomes get? I'd fully expect a recolor of one of the mechagon robots...

  6. #66
    Bloodsail Admiral Whitedragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Definitely not behind you
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Garrosh was the leader of the orcs, and we lost it, then he died, mind you, the orcs stayed without a racial leader until Ion said it was Saurfang on twiter on Legion.
    My whole point was that if you're going to disqualify Staghelm because he died after getting hit with the villein bat, and failing his first plan, then Garrosh falls in the same folder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Malfurion and tyrande never left, there is not a single race of the alliance who stayed without a racial leader, and if youa re counting small characters bu you logic Nazgrin was also a racial leader.
    But the point you where trying to make before was that Alliance never got hit with the Villein bat not that we didn't go without racial leaders.

    Up until just before Cata, Malfurion was preoccupied with the Dream, and most certainly not around. Until that point Fandral was the co leader of the Nightelves, during the Cata Lead up we found out that he had fallen to the nightmare, and the whole point you where trying to make beforehand was that none of the Alliance leaders where hit with the villein bat.

    No mater how much you dislike it He was in lore AND in game considered A co Leader of the Nightleves


    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you disqualified him, you are wrong
    And you Disqualified Fandral and you're wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    right now in wow we have 3, the alliance have zero
    Garosh, and Sylvanas (Who isn't dead yet)so 2 not 3. I would also point out that Sylvanas was never a good person post raising, so acting like this is some kind of new development is silly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    like i said, come back when the high king become evil and we raid stormwind then the alliance whiny will make sense.
    You got to Attack AND blow up Theramore, You Burned Teldrassil, AND you blew up UC to keep it out of enemy hands. Alliance so far has gotten to blow up 2 walls (UC west wall, Daz treasure wall), and 1 gate (Org front gate). come back to me when you have Suramar blow up because of something Tyranda did and afterwords The Alliance is let of with a "well, try not to do it again".
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2019-11-11 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Accidental Double post

  7. #67
    Bloodsail Admiral Moggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Anyone knows what mount Mechagnomes get? I'd fully expect a recolor of one of the mechagon robots...
    Mechanostriders

  8. #68
    Elemental Lord Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    8,521
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    I can't believe the allied race we're getting is a tinker participation award...

    Get this god damn technology out of my fantasy world.
    1. Nope.

    2. Isn't 'your' world. Sorry!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Anyone knows what mount Mechagnomes get? I'd fully expect a recolor of one of the mechagon robots...
    Nope, its actually a new model.

    Edit: looks like someone posted images.
    The amount of people who are supposedly over WoW/hate WoW, yet continue to spend every day of their lives whining about it here on the forums, never fails to astound me.

    Obsession is bad, kids!

  9. #69
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    My whole point was that if you're going to disqualify Staghelm because he died after getting hit with the villein bat, and failing his first plan, then Garrosh falls in the same folder.
    no im gonna disqualify him because he is a normal character, not the racial leader you would mke sense if it was Tyrande or Malfurion who leve the alliance and become villain, this didn't happen, alliance leader in wow never became evil and we had to raid alliance cities and deal with then, its alliance favoritism, deal with that.
    But the point you where trying to make before was that Alliance never got hit with the Villein bat not that we didn't go without racial leaders.
    And the point is entirely true, no alliance leader leave the alliance and became evil and we had to kill then, Benedictus and fandral were not racial leaders, theyw ere just characters and the horde lost in the same way.
    Up until just before Cata, Malfurion was preoccupied with the Dream, and most certainly not around.
    still is an allince leader tht you didn't lost or got killed, grats we don't have this luck
    Until that point Fandral was the co leader of the Nightelves
    nope, he wasn't, he is almost a nobody, just because he is influent and have importance don't mean he is the racial elader, is like saying Nazgring was a orc leader.
    And you Disqualified Fandral and you're wrong.
    an nobody who was not the racial leader, the racial elader of the night elves are tyrande and Malfurion, simple as that.



    Garosh, and Sylvanas (Who isn't dead yet)so 2 not 3.
    Gallywix becme evil and we lost him too, that alone is more than alliance ever have lost even if you consider nobodies
    I would also point out that Sylvanas was never a good person post raising, so acting like this is some kind of new development is silly.
    it don't matter she was the leader and we lost, something the allince don't have to face

    Tauren leader is gone? bring is lame son
    the dwarf leader is gone? bring 3 leaders in replacement, and actually bring back that leader and make him even more importante

    Troll leader is gone? let those fucker stay without racial leader for 2 expnsions
    gnome leader is frozen? he will come back even more powerful in the same expansion!

    so fair amright?
    You got to Attack AND blow up Theramore,
    an non capital city and Jaina didn't die, you got to Raid, sack and beat the warchief.
    You Burned Teldrassil
    and Malfurion get away.

    .
    AND you blew up UC to keep it out of enemy hands
    one cit for other city

    come back to me when you have Suramar blow up because of something Tyranda did and afterwords The Alliance is let of with a "well, try not to do it again".
    what? lmao, this don't have make sense

    Come back to me when the high king become evil and we have to raid and sack stormwind
    come back to me when an alliance race stay more than one expansion without a racial leader.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Nope, its actually a new model.

    Edit: looks like someone posted images.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Mechanostriders
    Thanks guys, I saw wowhead posted the Vulpera counterpart (Hyena with a fancy tent-like seat), so really wanted to see if Mechagnomes are getting something cool. Must have missed it somehow.

  11. #71

    Mekkatorque/Tony Stark

    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    "Spark reactor defibrillator".

    So they're making Gelbin Mekkatorque into Tony/Stark Iron Man, now?
    Well, he does have a mechagnome heart in his chest now.

  12. #72
    Seems like a lot of work for a AR that very very few will play

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Seems like a lot of work for a AR that very very few will play
    Would you rather Alliance got no new races at all? Because they aren't getting Blood Elf.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Would you rather Alliance got no new races at all? Because they aren't getting Blood Elf.
    I would rather no more new Ar . The furry rats and the cyber gnomes are both equally stupid looking

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Ugh, I care about cybergnomes even less than I did about fat humans. Alliance is honestly never getting any interesting allied races.
    They found a way to make them exciting though- by giving them ungodly powerful racials. Once they get nerfed everoyne will be stuck with an ugly little mech midget that they dont want to play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •