10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - November 7th, 2019

Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - November 7th, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Fixed a bug that caused Holy Priests’ Spirit of Redemption to trigger before Guardian Spirit in some circumstances.

WoW's 15th Anniversary Event
    • Korrak’s Revenge
      • Korrak the Bloodrager
        • Korrak now spawns 2 minutes after the start of the match.
        • Increased Korrak's health by 60%.
          • Developers’ note: By delaying the spawn timer of Korrak the Bloodrager and increasing his health, both the Horde and Alliance will have time to reach Snowfall and battle over his loot.
    • Players level 10 through 60 now have their items appropriately scaled while participating in Korrak's Revenge.
    • Fixed a bug where some players weren't awarded achievement credit for Alterac Valley of Olde while within the Hall of the Stormpike area.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented players who do not have the Battle for Azeroth expansion activated on their account from queueing for Korrak's Revenge.
    • Memories of Azeroth
      • Resolved an issue where Heigan the Unclean's health was notably low.
      • Ragnaros should more reliably cast Molten Seeds and Engulfing Flames.

buffing event when good players completed it and wont bother anymore to screw new/weak players by buffing only 2 bosses in this event which actually wipe people

just brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    buffing event when good players completed it and wont bother anymore to screw new/weak players by buffing only 2 bosses in this event which actually wipe people

just brilliant
    Wouldn't consider the Rag thing a "buff" sometimes he would cast like 3-4 seeds back to back and it was impossible to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle over Korrak's loot?
    He drops loot?
    He certainly didn't when I killed him.

I got spawned in an AV without finding Korrak, assumed he's already dead, grinded the 500 honor needed for the quest, left and turned it in.

Strange there is no mention of fixing the Chromie teleport bug during the Ragnaros encounter. That seems more crucial than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Battle over Korrak's loot?
    He drops loot?
    He certainly didn't when I killed him.
    Old AV was built around using the quest turn-in to favor your team at the right moment. Pick up the quest to kill Korrak from your base and it rewards an ilvl 400 weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    every time i join Korrak’s Revenge every alliance base is already taken over i cant get in on a match at the beginning. plz fix this

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

just brilliant
    lich king and rag are gonna wipe people way more than Heigan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Strange there is no mention of fixing the Chromie teleport bug during the Ragnaros encounter. That seems more crucial than anything.

Old AV was built around using the quest turn-in to favor your team at the right moment. Pick up the quest to kill Korrak from your base and it rewards an ilvl 400 weapon.
    I played old AV so, so much.
    But yeah, I was just commenting on the way it was phrased. @For his loot@ would imply he drops items upon death, which he hasnt.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.