Diablo 4 Druid equivalent

Hello there.
    The blizzcon reveal and gameplay demos of D4 got me really excited for that game. I especially liked the druid gameplay. So much so that I'm considering playing something like that here in wow (currently have all 3 plate classes and a hunter, and I've been away for a year). But judging by what we saw, would I be correct to assume that the shaman (enhancement) is actually the closest match as far as gameplay and feel goes in wow? A Kul Tiran shaman can actually look really close to the guys in the demo,i guess.
    Thanks for the answers

In short: The cloest you get to that is to play a druid in pvp and know what you are doing.

I think you missed the part about the Druid turning into a BEAR. Which is kinda what...... DRUIDS do in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    I think you missed the part about the Druid turning into a BEAR. Which is kinda what...... DRUIDS do in this game.
    You don't get the rapid shifting gameplay in PvE at least, though. And it's still somewhat different in PvP.

There's no really similar class mechanically IMO, and it wouldn't fit the different paradigms, either.
    That class works in D4 because it is a ARPG/Hack'n'slash. It wouldn't work in WoW.

I'm not an expert, but my guess is that the closest thing to the druid would be the druid.

Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Hello there.
    The blizzcon reveal and gameplay demos of D4 got me really excited for that game. I especially liked the druid gameplay. So much so that I'm considering playing something like that here in wow (currently have all 3 plate classes and a hunter, and I've been away for a year). But judging by what we saw, would I be correct to assume that the shaman (enhancement) is actually the closest match as far as gameplay and feel goes in wow? A Kul Tiran shaman can actually look really close to the guys in the demo,i guess.
    Thanks for the answers
    So... druid? But really, it's not the same kind of game.
    Go find another action RPG such as PoE if you want that type of gameplay.

Closest you'll get is a druid in Classic WoW. Shapeshifting is a big part of PvP