@Race options, is it mostly adding new faces and skin tones, or will we be able to...

make non roided out human males that look like they were built in labs as meat shields for infantrymen.

Also, will we get young face models that don't have a "grizzled" look? Plenty of people want a youngish look as human that is not roided like, like Anduin, or the human form kalecgos

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...3-kalecgos.jpg

Now I know changing the body proportions would be a pain for armor teams but... can we get some AI tech that streamlines the grunt work or something?
    I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    they won’t be adding in the ability to change perorations they said though I don’t remember exactly where. They could add in less muscled textures I guess not sure how that would look.

I do like the idea that humans are all gene breed to be buff like there space marines or something would explain how every one is so buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    they won’t be adding in the ability to change perorations they said though I don’t remember exactly where. They could add in less muscled textures I guess not sure how that would look.

I do like the idea that humans are all gene breed to be buff like there space marines or something would explain how every one is so buff.
    Wasnt their point only that it would never become say Skyrim where everything is controlled by sliders.
    Dont think they ruled out it being a simple selection of what type of body you want between 2 types - (original and stick)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeion View Post
    Wasnt their point only that it would never become say Skyrim where everything is controlled by sliders.
    Dont think they ruled out it being a simple selection of what type of body you want between 2 types - (original and stick)
    That’s a good point they could have swappable body parts like how you can pick different mechagnome arms and legs. Not sure if any game does it that way but with mechagnomes we could wow could do it.

I wish they would at least make the skinny Kul'tiran model available for Kul'tirans, then we at least have 3 options; muscular, fat, and skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I wish they would at least make the skinny Kul'tiran model available for Kul'tirans, then we at least have 3 options; muscular, fat, and skinny.
    Hey hey now. Muscular, big boned, and skinny.