Thumbs up Why do you play your Lock? - positive thread. no negativity!

Why do you play your warlock? - positive thread. no negativity!

I love the playstyle. Love affliction.

I enjoy giving out candy and our transmogs. Some of the best in the game. even on gnomes

Why do you play your lock?

To me, most fun caster, pet, most interesting lore, and they're anti-heroes.

1. There's almost always at least one spec that's enjoyable to play.
    2. There's almost always at least one spec that's performing adequately in a PvE setting.
    3. Great utility with healthstone, soulstone, gateway, summoning stone. You really want at least one lock in every raid.

Also i love the class aesthetically and it was my first character to reach max level.

I like the dark class fantasy. Affliction is my favorite play style in the game. Historically it was one of the dps classes that had few CDs, as I did not enjoy having cooldowns as part of my kit.

If they ever released a necromancer I would probably play it instead, but I have played Warlock since vanilla through every expansion and it has been 90% affliction.

I enjoy the corruptive, draining flavour of affliction; watching foes almost literally disintegrate as their bodies and souls are ravaged by our magic
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

Herald of the Titans
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Though I gave up playing my lock on retail as i felt gutted when demo got gutted, I've been enjoying it on classic. Them crits... so juicy<3
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Is the fact they're super strong in both raiding and pvp not enough to play one?

As a pure there's 3 specs to choose from which is a big plus to me. They are also tanky, relatively fun, have a dark theme and pets

Curses, Drains, dots. (Order of magnitude)

This is what warlocks should be about, but they also made demons part of it.

It's like that really ominous class.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Interesting class, 3 different specs, tankiest range class on the market (probably tankiest nontank class/specs in the game), always have atleast 2 specs that arent trash tier, demons
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-11-09 at 04:36 PM.

Because demo its really damn fun

i feel like Warlocks are the Class that fit by far there class description Gameplay wise XD
    Have a good amount of utility for a caster and beeing the real outlows in the Society

Great theme, big angry spells, can take a hit.

Because I've been playing for 15 years as a lock and up until Legion and especially BFA I enjoyed how the class was designed, as them as the thematic vibe.