Thread: LF new home.

LF new home.

Morning all. Not having much luck in game on finding a new guild to settle in so I'd thought I'd try here. I'm an old school player who used to raid hard core back in MoP, having to stop due to real life. I've been a casual player in my guild since then (been there since WotlK), however the guild has finally died off after lots of new faces have come and gone.

I work away from home ad hoc, and when I am home I have a wife and 2 kids to distract me, so my playing schedule can be erratic. I've mained a hunter since forever but have lots of alts and haven't decided what I'll play going forward. My main joy from the game is in running dungeons/raids and gearing up and doing bigger numbers in a social setting, though I dabble in a bit of everything. It's the social part that I'm missing right now.

I'm looking for a guild that has a consistent group of people online. Friendly, older players who like to chat on discord and runs some content for fun.

I'm on EU and most of my toons are alliance but I'll happily move if needed. Any recommendations?

Hi Beaker,

did you post in the WoW forums as well and look there for a guild? I think that might yield a faster result than MMO-champion's recruitment forms!

Alliance Say no more, we got you...

Hi there,

Still looking? We've got a band of very varying people and still looking for more fellers & lassies to add up the numbers. You can find us on blizzard forums under the search "Quantum MK II". (As I'm not able to post links)

Don't hesitate to take on the initiative yourself, all contact information is listed on the post, my own below as well:
    Discord: EvilDonutMan#8970
    B-Tag: TexMexCowBoy#2101

Let's chat if we're any good fer ya!

Cronos