Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How to put it, making the people go do quests in a battleground and ignore the actualy battleground itself was not the smartest choice. Winning also gives you nothing. It is quite illogical.

I think this is nice. Can both level, do pvp and grind a bit for a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    Did they patch out the thing where you could open the anniversary bag with 200 badges inside the bg and get it instantly done? If not, try that on an alt and skip the headache.
    That was patched within the hour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    How to put it, making the people go do quests in a battleground and ignore the actualy battleground itself was not the smartest choice. Winning also gives you nothing. It is quite illogical.
    I agree, just mines and armor scraps is really a poor choice and makes for a lame event. They should have made it so all turn ins award progress towards the event.

Just tame frost wolves. It took me two battles to complete the achievement. I’d done it in one but we won the AV.

7+ Year Old Account
    Taming frost wolves/ rams is the quickest way

That said, the event is poorly designed. Winning the battleground yields no rewards
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    What's up with this bullshit grind? 1 badge per 20 armor scraps, 2 badges per turn in of the mine quest. They could have made the recuirement getting X amount of honor, instead of competing with others for looting 4000 armor scraps or doing the god damn mine quest 100 times.

The raid part of this anniversary was alright but this one is a pile of shit.
    You have 2 months.

Not gana lie, they did a shabby job at this.

Npcs are way too easy, gy's aren't in the their old locations, not to mention the mountquest means that 30% of the raid is in the mine.
    I can see why the first two weren't done, but the mountquest is just such lack of foresight.

I'm sure a lot of people said the same thing about them launching Classic.
    Not sure what you expected, but I will give you a bit of advice.
    You have 2 months to do this.
    You do not need the get the mount day one.
    Enjoy the game!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post

That said, the event is poorly designed. Winning the battleground yields no rewards
    Winning gives you 1000 honor and 10 badges, and counts as an “epic battleground” win for the quest.

Problem is everybody knows that and you can only hand-in 25 wolves/rams total per BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    It's not just that it's a grind, but because you're doing something that's against the core goal of the battleground.

Imagine if there was an anniversary event in Wintergrasp and the only reliable way to get points towards the reward was to fish in the water, so instead of capturing vehivcles or blowing up walls, you've got half the raid sitting around and fishing.
    Then for two months the raid would be about sitting around and fishing.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Winning gives you 1000 honor and 10 badges, and counts as an “epic battleground” win for the quest.
    I've won 3 and never got any badges

Was this hotfixed?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    What's up with this bullshit grind?
    They were thinking you have plenty of time to get it done without doing bullshit grinding.

Was this hotfixed?
    I guess? I get 10 on a win and 5 on a loss.

Was this hotfixed?
    It was like this from the start. Did a few when it first came up and got badges. It doesn't pop up on the scoreboard screen at the end, but it shows up in your chat log.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It was like this from the start. Did a few when it first came up and got badges. It doesn't pop up on the scoreboard screen at the end, but it shows up in your chat log.
    Weird. I won the first AV 2 days ago and still had 0 badges while tracking the achievement

i got from 110-120 in 3 games so i actually enjoy it. I forgot im not allowed to say i enjoy the game on mmo-c though

Weird. I won the first AV 2 days ago and still had 0 badges while tracking the achievement
    Badges earned from wins/losses don't count towards the mounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Badges earned from wins/losses don't count towards the mounts.
    Ah. Ok

Ill keep wrangling wolves then