Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Do the ram/wolf taming quests.
    Bingo. I got 84 badges in one bg, 60 of which were taming wolves.

boy, i tried to give this a go, and lasted about 20 minutes before i quit out of it

just as I remember, nonstop zergfest with no skill at all, entirely dependent on backcapping graveyards and not much else

i dont even care if it's good exp, it's just fucking awful
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    boy, i tried to give this a go, and lasted about 20 minutes before i quit out of it

just as I remember, nonstop zergfest with no skill at all, entirely dependent on backcapping graveyards and not much else

i dont even care if it's good exp, it's just fucking awful
    My last run just had the Horde stop pushing objectives and wait in the middle, literally trying to farm honor with diminishing returns.

This event was just broken from the start without giving incentive to win it.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

??? I lvld an alt form 113 to 120, took about 2-3 hours, am at 80%. really not that difficult at all. Play and win instead of grinding stupid shit to advance it faster

You assumed they were thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Tarren Mill is up every month or two with the Brawl area.
    I didn't know. Does it grant the title too? If yes, that's a good way to introduce removed content.
    They could do it for PVE too. Some things like challenge mode and arena rewards available again certain periods of the year. I don't get why mythic raid sets are permanent but other things are time limited