Weakauras help with realm time based alert

Heya,

So some guildies of mine and I want to create a weakaura (for fun) that shows when someone in our raid is going to be disconnecting, They always drop off at the exact same time on the odd hours (realm time) is there a way we can do that with weakauras and have it just pop up something, we are just trying to have some fun with this while their ISP attempts to fix this "non problem"

Try this for a trigger:

Code:
    function()
        local hour, minute = GetGameTime()
        return hour == 22 and minute == 0
    end

This will display the weakaura if realm time is exactly 10pm. If you remove and minute == 0, the weakaura will show between 10:00pm and 10:59pm.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamoneta View Post
    Heya,

So some guildies of mine and I want to create a weakaura (for fun) that shows when someone in our raid is going to be disconnecting, They always drop off at the exact same time on the odd hours (realm time) is there a way we can do that with weakauras and have it just pop up something, we are just trying to have some fun with this while their ISP attempts to fix this "non problem"
    We used to have that problem here in Portugal, with some ISP... We used to drop at midnight exactly and what they told us was:
    - We buy some range of IPs that we give to our costumers and every day, we need to refresh their IP, so we force them to be disconnected and get a new one.

Nowadays we don't have that problem anymore, but you can ask them if its the case and to give you a static IP.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |