Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Just because it's less valuable than most real life currencies, doesn't mean it's fake either.
    It is fake.

The fact that there are things you can buy with it makes it as real as real can be.
    You can buy other fake things

Your weird boundries of what makes currency real (for example being able to buy 'necessities' with it) are pointless. You can use this argument if you want to claim that WoW's gold isn't worth much, but it doesn't work to dismiss it as fake.
    It is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    It is fake.

You can buy other fake things

It is fake.
    Well you are wrong. Please next time you want to make pointless post dont qoute/tag me and waste my time with your stupidity.

250K. When I drop below 100k, I sell a token, which happens like once a month, maybe once every 2 months.

Well you are wrong. Please next time you want to make pointless post dont qoute/tag me and waste my time with your stupidity.
    I am not wrong.
    Using WoW gold you can buy only fake thing such as pets, mounts, gametime or other shitty Blizzard/Activision games.
    Try to buy food, furniture, car or anything else irl for your worthless milions of gold so i admit you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Using WoW gold you can buy only fake thing such as pets, mounts, gametime or other shitty Blizzard/Activision games.
    I don't think you know what the word "fake" means.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got around 1.5mil, and I consider myself poor, mostly because there's alot of mounts and stuff I would like to buy, but can't afford them all.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!