Looking for some filler ARPG.

Since Im abit burned out and mostly done with Blight league in PoE Im looking for some ARPG like Diablo to play from time to time. I tried to play D3 again but the whole Rift system is boring for me like hell and after 3 I just logout.

I tried Titan Quest because I heard it good game but its just too dated and slow for me (classes looks good tho). Played also Grim Dawn before, not sure if I should pick it up again.

Is there something else worth trying? It dont need to be some big hit with alot of features, just something fun to play with interesting classes and customizations.

Grim Dawn is my favorite and I've tried them all or most of them.

And of course Diablo 2 even though it's a bit dated it's still one of the best.
    Do you hear the voices too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Guardians of Ember?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been a fan of Torchlight II. It certainly isn't as polished as Diablo 3 or PoE but it's still fun as hell. You can play it with certain mods that add more classes to the game apart from the core classes. Try it out.

Torchlight Frontiers was supposedly launching in 2019 but 2 months left and no news on a launch date.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2019-11-10 at 04:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Victor Vran

If your looking for the dark theme, Victor Vran would fit. Otherwise, Hammerwatch was fun for me.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

For filler ARPGs check out:

Last Epoch - looks good, has POE style classes, but is in early access stage - only about half finished, but has some end-game elements

Wolcen - has pretty good GFX for the genre, not as complex as POE, going to hit retail with fully fleshed out campaign in January, but playable now with about half of the content accessible, I think, as well as some end-game rift type mechanics.

Pagan Online - a slightly different take on ARPGs...not everyones cup of tea, but gave me a few dozen hours of entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Came to suggest Grim Dawn, got beat to it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Closing this down, please use the game request/suggestion megathread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Suggest-a-Game!