Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it. The attorneys of the Nazis in Nuremberg were just ahead of their time.

Back then "I was just following orders" - "I cannot disobey my superior" wasn't a valid defence - they would have just needed some judges with the mindest demonstrated by the new GOP.

TIL the "DEEP STATE(tm)" is, telling someone to stall a decision until they have found all the crayons to at least try and tell the President, what he's about to break this time.

You wouldn't have that problem if you hadn't voted for a toddler, @zenkai.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Are you trying to tell me you're ignorant to all the ways in which he made undesirable or dangerous decisions?
    He's orange, and something about Ukraine that no one gives shit about other than Leftists who also wouldn't have given a shit if Hillary Clinton did that, but mostly because he's orange.

Oh and he made the terrible mistake of winning the presidency and upsetting the "order of things". That's probably the worst of all.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-11-12 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Trolling

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Orange doesn't make him bad, just makes him look like an idiot though.
    Ah, so he's an idiot for being orange. I thought you leftists hate body shaming and shit like that. I guess not when you don't like the target, then it's excused and quite deserved.

The regular leftist hypocrisy in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Ah, so he's an idiot for being orange. I thought you leftists hate body shaming and shit like that. I guess not when you don't like the target, then it's excused and quite deserved.

The regular leftist hypocrisy in action.
    Calling him out for his spray tan is as much body shaming as calling out blackface is: not at all. His makeup is bad by choice.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Calling him out for his spray tan is as much body shaming as calling out blackface is: not at all. His makeup is bad by choice.
    And this is not:

Let me see you criticize a drag queen's make up, leftist.

Do you think it's suitable for a president to dress like that? I mean, in his spare time he can do whatever he wants. We already know he spends hundreds of thousands of dollars just for some skank pussy.
    No, no, don't divert it. Just say the drag queen is equally stupid for wearing make-up.

You can't, can you? Because a drag queen is a protected class of persons, and Trump is a punching bag, so it's okay to take jabs at Trump for the exact same thing, but not at a drag queen. Gotcha.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-11-12 at 11:45 AM.

Drag queens aren't a protected class at all. In my opinion they look silly, and it's not my thing but if they enjoy doing it then there is no harm in it.

But sure, you're here stating that the president looks like a drag queen. How does that make you feel about the president?
    No, I'm stating that it's apparently ok for someone to be called an idiot for wearing make-up they are comfortable with, if you don't like them as a person, but it's not ok to do the same for anyone else.

And you have already proven my point.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Do you think it's OK for an Ambassador to be told to undermine the President? If yes how would you feel if it was a President you supported?
    Of course is it OK. As a matter of fact it is their duty. They swear an oath to the USA not the President. Checks and balances ftw.

- - - Updated - - -

He's orange, and something about Ukraine that no one gives shit about other than Leftists who also wouldn't have given a shit if Hillary Clinton did that, but mostly because he's orange.

Oh and he made the terrible mistake of winning the presidency and upsetting the "order of things". That's probably the worst of all.
    Nah, his mistake was breaking the law and then putting out a memo that proves he broke the law.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Of course is it OK. As a matter of fact it is their duty. They swear an oath to the USA not the President. Checks and balances ftw.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, his mistake was breaking the law and then putting out a memo that proves he broke the law.
    Hillary Clinton broke the law repeatedly and nothing happened at all. LMAO. Because no one gives a shit. If you move to penalize an important politician, you gotta come up with things that average joe gives a shit about, otherwise you get a shitstorm where average joe accuses you of underhanded tactics to take away his leader.

And no one, no one at all, from Trump's base gives a shit about the Ukraine business. Just like no one gave a shit about Hillary's emails.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-11-12 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    TIL the "DEEP STATE(tm)" is, telling someone to stall a decision until they have found all the crayons to at least try and tell the President, what he's about to break this time.

You wouldn't have that problem if you hadn't voted for a toddler, @zenkai.
    Cute, but I didn't vote for Trump, not sure why you tagged me, do I bother you that much?

Let me see you criticize a drag queen's make up, leftist.
    I'll take "Meaningless Non Sequiturs" for $800, Alex.

and upsetting the "order of things".
    Yep, he sure did, like before the economy was good, and now it's not, and we were respect, and now we're not. A shame he didn't do anything positive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Cute, but I didn't vote for Trump, not sure why you tagged me, do I bother you that much?
    Don't know why you think anyone believes you. Your constant support of Trump gives it away.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Damn it. The attorneys of the Nazis in Nuremberg were just ahead of their time.

Back then "I was just following orders" - "I cannot disobey my superior" wasn't a valid defence - they would have just needed some judges with the mindest demonstrated by the new GOP.
    To be honest, Nürnberg was not on solid legal grounds. Within the Third Reich, following whatever Hitler ordered was legal - they changed statutes to make it so. Trump demonstrably broke codified US law any amount of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yep, he sure did, like before the economy was good, and now it's not, and we were respect, and now we're not. A shame he didn't do anything positive.
    The economy is quite literally going better than during Obama, there are more jobs now than ever before. What are you talking about?!

Hillary Clinton broke the law repeatedly and nothing happened at all. LMAO. Because no one gives a shit. If you move to penalize an important politician, you gotta come up with things that average joe gives a shit about, otherwise you get a shitstorm where average joe accuses you of underhanded tactics to take away his leader.

And no one, no one at all, from Trump's base gives a shit about the Ukraine business. Just like no one gave a shit about Hillary's emails.
    Please site an example of Hilary Clinton breaking the law. Also the "but her emails" was investigated multiple times and she was exonerated; including recently by Trumps justice department. Also I'd say a lot of people gave a shit about the emails; proven by the relentless coverage it got from the MSM leading up to the election.

...corporations like to be dicks and screw shut down endeavors whenever a politician did something that annoyed them, and then when someone did something they like they open the money valves again.
    This is a really peculiar model for how corporate management behaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    People need to check their applause for lil Nikki.

Tillerson and all those other got purged before Nikki resigned on her own.

She's exactly the type of mean girl that would rat those people out to curry favor with Trump. Trump then replaced those people with Neo-Con retreads. Nikki is a Neo-Con herself. Looks like she would get a double win, by ratting out all those "patriots" that allegedly to thwart Trump.

She's going for the triple in her book, by now casting herself as a brave piece of the Resistance.
    She was and will always be a pile of garbage. I trust her as far as I could throw her.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so sure about the economy doing well. There is constant issues with all the tariffs and it's effects on the working class people.

Also, if the economy is doing well right now, wouldn't that be because of the continuation of Obama's policies, which initiated the economic growth?

Lastly, I'm not sure if "how well the economy is doing" is a good barometer at all. It often matters very little for the common man, who gets pretty much nothing extra whenever the economy is doing well, but always has to sacrifice more when it's doing bad. It's also very easy to manipulate: corporations like to be dicks and screw shut down endeavors whenever a politician did something that annoyed them, and then when someone did something they like they open the money valves again.
    Low UE because less are looking for work, more people working multiple low paying jobs, economic growth numbers similar to Obama's, tax cuts for the rich and corporations which are due to hit back any day now, tariffs fucking over farmers, but hey, the stock market is hitting record highs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Please site an example of Hilary Clinton breaking the law. Also the "but her emails" was investigated multiple times and she was exonerated; including recently by Trumps justice department. Also I'd say a lot of people gave a shit about the emails; proven by the relentless coverage it got from the MSM leading up to the election.
    Love this line of thinking. I also believe these types of people want undeniable proof that Trump has done something wrong, yet have 0 proof that HRC committed a crime.

The economy is quite literally going better than during Obama, there are more jobs now than ever before. What are you talking about?!
    It's really not doing better, the deficit skyrocketed, wages barely keeping up with inflation, and the fed have had to stop shit from hitting the fan a few times already because of the shit Trump has caused. His tariffs are one of the biggest taxes ever put forth, the tax cuts only added to the debt while doing nothing for the employees it was made for, and plenty of jobs have been lost because of the tariffs.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Yeah, they're children. They like to manipulate society by trying to control /when/ the "economy is doing well or not".

That is what you get when you give certain people too much wealth: spoiled and irresponsible man-children (or woman-children).

If anything Trump is a great example of that.
    This sounds like literally no one in a C suite at a company that I've ever met. Did anyone ever tell you they were doing that? How do they coordinate such that they don't just wind up losing out to people who are actually trying to make money? How do they avoid being dumped by shareholders?

I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed here