Banning people removes them from ignore list.

As the titles says. I had a few people on my ignore list and then they got banned temporarily, and now some of them aren't on it. Is there some way this can be fixed so I don't have to keep re-adding them?
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

10+ Year Old Account
    I just tested this and cannot replicate it. We haven't heard any other reports from anyone else experiencing the same issue.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I just tested this and cannot replicate it. We haven't heard any other reports from anyone else experiencing the same issue.
    On my end, banned people just have a line through their name in the "You have this person on ignore" box

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    On my end, banned people just have a line through their name in the "You have this person on ignore" box
    Banned usernames have a strikethru on their names, that doesn't indicate they've been removed from the list.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Weaksauce On Rice View Post
    As the titles says. I had a few people on my ignore list and then they got banned temporarily, and now some of them aren't on it. Is there some way this can be fixed so I don't have to keep re-adding them?
    Are you sure they just aren't creating a sock account when they get banned? That's a pretty common tactic here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Banned usernames have a strikethru on their names, that doesn't indicate they've been removed from the list.
    ...Right, I know, I'm just highlighting that the system seems to work fine here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    ...Right, I know, I'm just highlighting that the system seems to work fine here.
    Gotcha, sorry misunderstood.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Weaksauce On Rice View Post
    Odd I don't have that problem. Some people have been on my list for years and they are still on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been few moments where I was sure I put someone on ignore, but then at some point, they weren't anymore. They were the kind that are banned every now and then, too.

That could be just me remembering wrong, as my ignore list is rather huge.
    Last edited by Santti; 2019-11-11 at 08:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Press the advantage! Ignore. Them.all.

Well I don't know what else could have caused it. I just remember that I had some people on my ignore list, they got temp. bans, and now they're not. I know I didn't remove any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Are you sure they just aren't creating a sock account when they get banned? That's a pretty common tactic here.
    Some of them are regs that post pretty commonly, so I don't think they were.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Odd I don't have that problem. Some people have been on my list for years and they are still on it.
    Some of the are still there, but I noticed a few are off, and the only change I noticed was some of them getting banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    There have been few moments where I was sure I put someone on ignore, but then at some point, they weren't anymore. They were the kind that are banned every now and then, too.

That could be just me remembering wrong, as my ignore list is rather huge.
    I thought that too but one or two of them were people who really irritated me, and I knew I wouldn't have removed them.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."