Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they would have to go back to healers other than shaman having interupts again to have that happen i think
    I don't think I would like that in general.. I mean remember the BIG cc pruning? the one thing that imo just improved the game.. the to many cc's defo in pvp circumstances were rediculous at one point.

I guess warmode could help with maybe giving healers more options, but just giving it back all together wouldn't make the game more fun in general just more annoying imo.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-02-26 at 06:18 PM.

I loved MoP WW however i hated how we had no on demand burst cd.. I did however enjoy when we started a fight bottom and finished top because of our ridiculously high sustain ������

Also, bring back moving with soothing mist and the looooong channel

Quote Originally Posted by Vektorix View Post
    The removal of Crane Stance and gutting of fistweaving as viable play style really hurt Mistweavers and destroyed their unique identity. I'd at least like a reset to the way Mistweavers were in Warlords, with the ability to deal significant damage (if dramatically less than a pure DPS class) in exchange for reduced healing during low-pressure periods of a boss fight.

Mistweavers in Legion (when I last played) were essentially just another healer class, with no major difference from priest or druid. Giving Mistweavers their identity back would go a long way to getting me to want to play again.
    I loved Mistweaver in MoP, especially when I could just run the straight fistweaving style.

I know what's going to happen. They want to add the cool abilities and then they will revive Spinning Fire Blossom.

Can we just undo everything that was done to Brewmaster going into legion.

Please?

Elusive Brew, Shuffle, Guard, Chi, Chi Explosion, meaningful purify, real expel harm, 90% diffuse, 90% Zen Med. Defensive agency beyond maintaining a single active a mitigation buff, meaningful self healing, and some ability to trade defensive resources for damage. Those were the things that made MoP and WoD brewmaster my favorite tanking spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Clash AND Shuffle are coming back for Brewmaster. I might just drop everything and tank again.

I'd be glad if MW PVP talent "Way of the Crane" would be still present in Shadowlands, either baseline or as a talent.
    It's both healing and DPS cooldown, which we really lack, and also it gives us some fistweaving capability.

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Can we just undo everything that was done to Brewmaster going into legion.

Please?

Elusive Brew, Shuffle, Guard, Chi, Chi Explosion, meaningful purify, real expel harm, 90% diffuse, 90% Zen Med. Defensive agency beyond maintaining a single active a mitigation buff, meaningful self healing, and some ability to trade defensive resources for damage. Those were the things that made MoP and WoD brewmaster my favorite tanking spec.
    Of all the BM skills you listed, you didn't list the best one: Avert Harm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oderon View Post
    I'd be glad if MW PVP talent "Way of the Crane" would be still present in Shadowlands, either baseline or as a talent.
    It's both healing and DPS cooldown, which we really lack, and also it gives us some fistweaving capability.
    Fistweaving in WoD are some of my fondest memories. People asking to kick me because I'm last place on heals, ignoring the fact that I'm 3/4 of their damage.

You know that scene in Nightmare Before Christmas where Jack Skellington goes to Christmas Town for the first time and starts singing?

That's me reading the BrM section.

Praise the lord brm wont have to pick RJW! A bit sad we don't get avert harm.

From the looks of it, the new Chi-ji talent does just this.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    Praise the lord brm wont have to pick RJW! A bit sad we don't get avert harm.
    dude. we are getting way more back than i ever thought we would. im pretty pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    From the looks of it, the new Chi-ji talent does just this.
    Yes, I hope it does. I hope it does not spawn this uncontrollable pet anymore and that it still lasts 1 minutes and not 2-3.
    Hopefully the Yu'lon summon will be our 2-3 minutes healing cooldown, and we can use the Chi-Ji one more frequently

Yes, I hope it does. I hope it does not spawn this uncontrollable pet anymore and that it still lasts 1 minutes and not 2-3.
    Hopefully the Yu'lon summon will be our 2-3 minutes healing cooldown, and we can use the Chi-Ji one more frequently
    From the looks of it, Yu'lon is taking the place of the current Chi-ji role and becoming baseline, and the Chi-ji talent is changing to this:
    Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane (Talent) Reworked. Talent strengthens the player's Physical damage moderately and healing their allies for part of the damage inflicted on enemies. Chi-Ji also makes Mistweaver Monks immune to movement-impairing abilities so that they can constantly be on the move during combat.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clash is back.

Nothing else matters.

Fucccck yeaahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Clash is back.

Nothing else matters.

Fucccck yeaahhhhhh
    Hopefully they have can sort out its functionality so it actually does what it says. I remember a number of occasions in MoP where it would just do something really weird and unexpected every so often, especially if your latency was a little high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clash and Shuffle are back. Brewmaster is gonna feel right again.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Of all the BM skills you listed, you didn't list the best one: Avert Harm.
    I didn't dare get my hopes up that high.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    Hopefully they have can sort out its functionality so it actually does what it says. I remember a number of occasions in MoP where it would just do something really weird and unexpected every so often, especially if your latency was a little high.
    I mean, I played on Australian US server Latency through MoP and never really had an issue with it being weird. A lot of the time it was user error.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    What abilites do you think MONKS will get back in 9.0?
    Is there something you miss that's been taken away from our class?

Me personally, it's the Legion PvP talent Tiger Style, that made your Flying Serpent Kick steerable. Such a great movement ability, very usefull in PvP, but even more usefull in solo outdoor play. Did you know it accidentaly became baseline for a few days at the start of BfA? Fun times.
    The one thing I really miss is the ox bubble that we used to get...the real guard. I wish they would bring that back. Even if the bubble only minimally absorbs for party members but absorbs more from the rank I would love it.

I really like that fact that we get shuffle back the way it was and can use the brew for purify but they need to allow it to purify the way it was in MoP. I fell in love with BrM when we got monks and after our self sustain went down the drain it felt too dependent on the healer. For example on my Prot Pally or Druid, the healer can die in a mythic plus (depending on the affix) and I have no problems surviving on my own. Now I understand a complete healer-less tank is OP but don’t make it that no matter what I die because stagger will slowly eat away at my health with no way of getting back up easily.

The breath of fire causing the mobs to misfire and dmg themselves with a second or two of disorient was really nice and made sense...I just threw alcohol on you and burnt you so that is definitely disorienting.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..