Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Can we just undo everything that was done to Brewmaster going into legion.

Please?

Elusive Brew, Shuffle, Guard, Chi, Chi Explosion, meaningful purify, real expel harm, 90% diffuse, 90% Zen Med. Defensive agency beyond maintaining a single active a mitigation buff, meaningful self healing, and some ability to trade defensive resources for damage. Those were the things that made MoP and WoD brewmaster my favorite tanking spec.
    This comment speaks to my soul. Expel with Desperate Measures to instantly finish cooldown when under 35% hp and Guard for that big self-healing boost, along with ChiEx and healing spheres that didn't heal for fuckall...

I wish that Uplift would make a return.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    From the looks of it, Yu'lon is taking the place of the current Chi-ji role and becoming baseline, and the Chi-ji talent is changing to this:
    yeah, but it looks that they increased the cooldown of the new Way of the Crane from 1 minute to 2 minutes, as I was afraid.
    see this page - https://www.wowhead.com/news=311908/...ld-9-0-1-33978
    Spinning Crane Kick now cost 2 chi for MW, so also less dps. but maybe that's just their notation - either 1% mana or 2 chi, not both
    they also increased cooldown of Fortifying Brew from 1,5 minute to 7 minutes.
    mana costs of many heals are slightly increased, but the same happens to other healers.
    I have mixed feelings about this, looks like MW has too much defense, dps and mana :-)
    Last edited by oderon; 2020-04-09 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oderon View Post
    yeah, but it looks that they increased the cooldown of the new Way of the Crane from 1 minute to 2 minutes, as I was afraid.
    see this page - https://www.wowhead.com/news=311908/...ld-9-0-1-33978
    Spinning Crane Kick will now cost 2 chi for MW, so also less dps.
    they also increased cooldown of Fortifying Brew from 1,5 minute to 7 minutes.
    mana costs of many heals are slightly increased, but the same happens to other healers.
    I have mixed feelings about this, looks like MW has too much defense, dps and mana :-)
    That's not a chi increase for Mistweavers, you don't use chi. The ability is balanced for all 3 specs at once. The 2 chi is for Windwalker. I dont see WotC on there.

This is all pre-alpha stuff and will change. I mean, look at WW, they have Touch of Death listed 3 separate times.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    That's not a chi increase for Mistweavers, you don't use chi. The ability is balanced for all 3 specs at once. The 2 chi is for Windwalker. I dont see WotC on there.
    yup, I have edited my post already.

This is all pre-alpha stuff and will change. I mean, look at WW, they have Touch of Death listed 3 separate times.
    of course it may change, but it does not mean we should not discuss it.
    here is the new chi-ji, under talents - https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...-the-red-crane
    Touch of Death I see listed twice for WW, once with the common effect for all spec and second time with WW only additional effect. looks according to previously posted description

- - - Updated - - -

looks like you get Fortifying Brew at level 23 with 7 min cooldown, but then at level 37 you get rank 2.
    rank 2 for MW and WW has reduced cooldown, and for BM has increased stagger effectiveneness instead

- - - Updated - - -

one more thought. since Way of The Crane is now a talent, replacing Chi-Ji, you will now have to choose if you want Way of the Crane, or Rushing Jade Wind, or the statue.
    I currently use both Way of the Crane and Rushing Jade Wind for heavy AoE healing, of course at a price of heavy mana cost. this will no longer be possible in Shadowlands
    Last edited by oderon; 2020-04-09 at 09:24 AM.

Mistweaver needs Chi, Jab Jab Uplift, ReM blanketing and Mana Tea stacks built from Chi back. Current MW is still trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    My monk's action bars are already so full that I can't even fit everything I want there as it is. So no more abilities, thx bai.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    My monk's action bars are already so full that I can't even fit everything I want there as it is. So no more abilities, thx bai.
    You're gonna hate Shadowland Covenants then!

I just want my healing spheres back as WW. I miss having an instant cast heal as I run away from trouble in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    same

And now we have at least more 5 or 6 buttons...guess me and you need to step up our keybind game

5+ Year Old Account
    I really liked Legion PvP as a Windwalker.

Bring back:

- fists of fury stun. Rogues still have their Cheap Shot AND Kidney Shot.
    - two charges healing elixir. why only brewmaster and mistweaver have it? why blizzard why?
    - port heal (healing winds artifact weapon trait from Legion)
    - karma heal (why a talent?) make it baseline for windwalker.

Windwalker will stand more of a chance and less running away.