Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling my warrior through AV event to get her ready to become a flipping furry midget of destruction as my main next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Like killing his own to aid the Alliance in a time of war. Yep he's chief of standards all right.
    Baine killed other Tauren? Baine aided the Alliance?

I didn't like the panda race I don't like this race either. Also for alliance I prefer a different race and no the mecha gnomes. Fish race I bet was better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Baine killed other Tauren? Baine aided the Alliance?
    He let Camp Taurajo happen and refused to let the tauren seek revenge, claiming it was a "military target" when it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    I didn't like the panda race I don't like this race either. Also for alliance I prefer a different race and no the mecha gnomes. Fish race I bet was better in my opinion.
    sethrak would be perfect for the alliance.

mechagnomes can go diaf

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    He let Camp Taurajo happen and refused to let the tauren seek revenge, claiming it was a "military target" when it wasn't.
    Oh god, Taurajo again. Garrosh started that war. The Alliance retaliated. What makes a military target a military target? Who defines that? It was a quest hub.

You want the Tauren to seek revenge for that? Then the Alliance will seek revenge for that, and everyone will seek revenge for the previous act forever for all eternity. Maybe Baine denied his people revenge, because it would lead to more and more deaths, including more Tauren deaths. More unnecessary Tauren deaths.

How about the Alliance seek revenge for the orc invasion in WC1 and raze Orgrimmar to the ground right now? How about the Draenei seek revenge for the slaughter of their entire race? Jesus Christ, try to make some sense.
    Last edited by How dare you; 2019-11-12 at 09:21 AM.

In a distant past : "PANDAS SUUUUUCK"

Today : "We are introducing cute fox people into the Horde"

Times change indeed.

I can't believe Blizzard actually added a nomadic race of animal-looking humanoids into the Horde. It's outrageous and doesn't fit the theme at all.

/end sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Oh god, Taurajo again. Garrosh started that war. The Alliance retaliated. What makes a military target a military target? Who defines that? It was a quest hub.

You want the Tauren to seek revenge for that? Then the Alliance will seek revenge for that, and everyone will seek revenge for the previous act forever for all eternity. Maybe Baine denied his people revenge, because it would lead to more and more deaths, including more Tauren deaths. More unnecessary Tauren deaths.

How about the Alliance seek revenge for the orc invasion in WC1 and raze Orgrimmar to the ground right now? How about the Draenei seek revenge for the slaughter of their entire race? Jesus Christ, try to make some sense.
    What?? The southern barrens war is one of the few wars the alliance STARTED

The great wall was hastily built to protect from the alliance agression
    An'u belore delen'na

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kokenhalliwell View Post
    Not buying next expansion since I wanted the Vulperas for the Alliance and as usual de Horde is getting the better races/benefits. Fuck u Bli$$ard
    Ah yes. Im sure the Vulpera were itching to join the guys who captured them, burned their caravans and looted their stuff
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Horde get Vulpera, what do Alliance get? Oh right a fucking reskinned gnome model

How about you just make the end of the AV battle give you badges? Then you wouldn't have half the team back at the base not contributing to the actual battle.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Horde get Vulpera, what do Alliance get? Oh right a fucking reskinned gnome model
    Dude... all the allied races suck.

Brown Orcs
    High on Void Elves
    Furry Goblins
    Fat Humans
    Junkie Nightelves
    Tauren with antlers
    Metal Gnomes
    Dwarves that are on fire

Let it go man... you cant even see the stupid character models under the horrendous themed sets anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Have a genuine hard time believing the Vulpera are joining the Horde...
    Thanks to Sylvanas I've already started an Alliance main in BfA, guess I'll be sticking with a human
    You complain about Vulpera but play a human... and not even a Kul'tiran for sure. Human, most boring and simplest race in the game haha.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Dude... all the allied races suck.

Brown Orcs
    High on Void Elves
    Furry Goblins
    Fat Humans
    Junkie Nightelves
    Tauren with antlers
    Metal Gnomes
    Dwarves that are on fire

Let it go man... you cant even see the stupid character models under the horrendous themed sets anyway.

I bet Ion's Horde guildies begged him for a cool new race and tada~~~

Quote Originally Posted by kokenhalliwell View Post
    Not buying next expansion since I wanted the Vulperas for the Alliance and as usual de Horde is getting the better races/benefits. Fuck u Bli$$ard
    You weren't going to buy it anyway. Vulpera have no relationship with the Alliance. They don't interact with the Alliance except as hostiles. The Horde have a whole zone of allying with them to fight against Sethrak extremists. That they would go Horde isn't surprising. That Sethrak would not go Alliance is also not surprising, considering that the Alliance doesn't really do much with them either.

Also: Mechagnomes are amazing and haters can go get scrapped. I'm race-changing my gnome as soon as I can. I've wanted Mechagnomes since wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post

I'd like to point out that lil section there. One of the Few, and not even that important in the long run. Despite the fact that horde players only cling to their end without knowing the full details (as in what happened on the alliance side) and just run rampant screaming "Alliance are evil!" Just to try and have SOMETHING to point out the Alliance can be just as awful.

Yet turned a blind eye to every other deplorable act the horde have ever done, Southshore, Theramore, and the most recent Darkshore/Darnassus just to name a few. While Theramore was a Military target true, it was done in a disgusting and horrendous way that makes Camp-T look like a joke. As someone who plays both sides frequently I cannot believe the audacity of some horde players who will reach for literally anything to try and say they are not as bad as the alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Leveling my warrior through AV event to get her ready to become a flipping furry midget of destruction as my main next expansion.
    you mean the vulpera the alliance killed during the war campaign? Other than that they've had zero interaction and there is absolutely no plausible reason for that to happen. Obvious troll is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Personally I can't wait to level up a fucking reskinned gnome model. Mechagnomes RULE.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post

"The Southern Barrens War" isn't actually a thing. There is merely the Alliance vs. Horde war, and that happened everywhere. Garrosh attacked the Alliance. The Alliance retaliated. Zones aren't self-contained. They don't exist in a bubble. The Tauren are part of the Horde. The Horde was ruled by Garrosh and every member of the Horde followed him. There is context here. No trying to twist that around will change that.