Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Vulpera were never going to go to the alliance.

Especially after the incursions into Vol'dun where alliance soldiers were burning down their caravans.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see Kul Tiran humans for the horde, but only from those pirates the horde ally with to gain a foothold in tiragrade sound. But that isn't enough to justify an allied race though.

- - - Updated - - -

A village that trains armed combatants is not a military target?

Right...........

It is also a village right on the border of the barrens and Mulgore. It was going to be destroyed either way by alliance forces besieging Mulgore.
    Camp Taurajo was NOT a village that was training combatants. It was just a civilian village minding its own business. But I guess since it was Horde innocents that were massacred, that makes it A-OK. Though you just proved my point that Alliance fans will justify every terrible thing the Alliance has done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    you mean the vulpera the alliance killed during the war campaign? Other than that they've had zero interaction and there is absolutely no plausible reason for that to happen. Obvious troll is obvious
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Camp Taurajo was NOT a village that was training combatants. It was just a civilian village minding its own business. But I guess since it was Horde innocents that were massacred, that makes it A-OK. Though you just proved my point that Alliance fans will justify every terrible thing the Alliance has done.
    Yes, they were training combatants! The various Horde players that went through there, doing quests for the NPCs, getting stronger.

Not to mention, the Horde has killed way, way, way, way, way more innocent civilians than the Alliance ever did. Like sit the fuck down.

Of freaking course it's Nomi causing a slowdown on production of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Stupid and off topic question, how did you get transmog to work properly on the PTR? Whenever I transfer any of my characters over they only have one or two pages of available transmog and I can't get a handle on how certain pieces of gear will work across my classes on Vulpera.
    FFXIV: Zelliaind Rageborne - "FC Daddy" of Log Horizon <Lv??> on US-Leviathan
    FFXIV: Nihzoh'sae Grimwolfe - Co-Lead of Crimson Lotus Rebirth <_Ryu_> on US-Malboro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelliaind View Post
    Stupid and off topic question, how did you get transmog to work properly on the PTR? Whenever I transfer any of my characters over they only have one or two pages of available transmog and I can't get a handle on how certain pieces of gear will work across my classes on Vulpera.
    Its not working properly, that was one of the only choices I had and I have a fuck ton more than that.

Do log onto Live, slap whatever you want on and then copy it. That definitely works

Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2019-11-13 at 07:22 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Horde get Vulpera, what do Alliance get? Oh right a fucking reskinned gnome model
    SO fucking right. What are a cute foxes doing on the Horde no matter the storyline BTW? And Alliance is just getting a fucking reskin mutilated crippled race instead. SCREW BLI$$ARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kokenhalliwell View Post
    SO fucking right. What are a cute foxes doing on the Horde no matter the storyline BTW? And Alliance is just getting a fucking reskin mutilated crippled race instead. SCREW BLI$$ARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All the allied races like these should be Pandaranish in that they could be Horde or Alliance. But then they would have to revamp their embassy crap.

Anyone know if you have to have suramar unlocked to complete this? It says to go to the vineyard but I am unsure if I have that unlocked on any of my char since I did not play much of legion.