Thread: Uber Cool

Horde Uber Cool

The moment every Horde player has waited for since Thrall found a new Horde in Warcraft III!

On behalf of all Horde players, I welcome our new fuzzy Overlords!

Rolling one day one of 8.3. LOK'TAR O'GAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The moment every Horde player has waited for since Thrall found a new Horde in Warcraft III!
    This kinda feels like bait.

but just in case, you best believe I'll be making myself a fox as soon as possible.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    This kinda feels like bait.

but just in case, you best believe I'll be making myself a fox as soon as possible.
    Tis' not, when there were rumors of "Gilbolins", I believed them for a second that Blizzard had listened to the small vocal minority that didn't want Vulpera.

Well i for one never wanted them because i personally ain't going to make one ever. lol But it's there for those who want it and it's their game, not mine, so i'm neutral.

- - - Updated - - -

(If they could be druids, i would think about doing one tho.)

Dude, get a grip.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is cringey.

Despite what the haters want to claim, the Vulpera are the most horde race introduced since tauren (well... ignoring highmountain and mag'har, for obvious reasons)
    Last edited by zlygork; 2019-11-12 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Typos make the difference between being and eating a race.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As some one who plays mostly alliance I will enjoy killing these things immensely just like the nightbourn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    As some one who plays mostly alliance I will enjoy killing these things immensely just like the nightbourn.
    I play Horde and I will happily allow and thoroughly support the complete slaughter of these creatures.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I play Horde and I will happily allow and thoroughly support the complete slaughter of these creatures.
    A wonderful win win!

I agree OP

No race better represents the Horde or its playerbase

Nice to see that Sylvanas is also where she belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wait, why Nightborne? Is that just Alliance bias because lore-wise and aesthetically, they're the second bestelf variant in-game.

1. Blood Elves
    2. Nightborne
    3. Night Elvs
    4. Void Elves

There's nothing aesthetically wrong with night elves, but their lore has been butchered so much thanks to the characterization of Malfurion and Tyrande, they're almost unbearable to listen to or read up on. Void Elves are the worst of the two between them and Nightborne as far as asspull elf variants goes, and their emo cow lick hair and cadaverous faces... ugh. At least Nightborne look like a bridge between Night Elf to Blood Elf, and have a ferocity to them while still maintaining a Thalassian poise and grace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalrihk View Post
    Nice to see that Sylvanas is also where she belongs.
    Especially if she ends up in The Maw after we lop off her head and loot her pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I agree OP

No race better represents the Horde or its playerbase
    Hear, hear!

And here I sit scowling at the excuse of an allied race that Alliance ended up with (Mechagnomes).

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait, why Nightborne? Is that just Alliance bias because lore-wise and aesthetically, they're the second bestelf variant in-game.

1. Blood Elves
    2. Nightborne
    3. Night Elvs
    4. Void Elves

There's nothing aesthetically wrong with night elves, but their lore has been butchered so much thanks to the characterization of Malfurion and Tyrande, they're almost unbearable to listen to or read up on. Void Elves are the worst of the two between them and Nightborne as far as asspull elf variants goes, and their emo cow lick hair and cadaverous faces... ugh. At least Nightborne look like a bridge between Night Elf to Blood Elf, and have a ferocity to them while still maintaining a Thalassian poise and grace
    I just like the sound they make when they die it brings me great joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    And here I sit scowling at the excuse of an allied race that Alliance ended up with (Mechagnomes).
    It's almost like both races were a mistake to release without the extra pair of ARs coming and Blizzard are morons for not delaying them further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    can they b DK's or naw?

I think Imma use a 120 boost on a deekay

Saw the thread title and figured I'd post BC IM DACOOLISTknowutimsayinnnn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    ;D come on now fam, you know you want a hug and raise a fox of YOUR OWN

its going to be vulpera riding those suramar fox mounts all over the place. the horror.

1. Blood Elves
    2. Nightborne
    3. Night Elvs
    4. Void Elves

There's nothing aesthetically wrong with night elves, but their lore has been butchered so much thanks to the characterization of Malfurion and Tyrande, they're almost unbearable to listen to or read up on. Void Elves are the worst of the two between them and Nightborne as far as asspull elf variants goes, and their emo cow lick hair and cadaverous faces... ugh. At least Nightborne look like a bridge between Night Elf to Blood Elf, and have a ferocity to them while still maintaining a Thalassian poise and grace.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially if she ends up in The Maw after we lop off her head and loot her pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Hear, hear!
    I would argue Nightborne were butchered a lot worse than Night Elves by joining the Horde. First a lying Paladin as an excuse why they even ask the Horde....and then the reasoning: "We want to be free! That's why we are not going to join the Alliance where you can pretty much do whatever you want and instead throw ourselves to the feet of Sylvanas where as much as speaking up will place your ass on the chopping block!"

OT:
    I would have really liked to roll a Vulpera. But since they are on the wrong faction, no luck for me. Well, it's just the 5th time in a row that the Alliance got shat on.....eventually they will have to add one single race that we actually want. Right?

And no, i'm not saying Mechagnomes are "bad" - they are just not a race. They are a customization option for existing gnomes. That is not a race. Not by any definition. The same was true for Lightforged. But hey...i guess using customization optons as "new races" so you can in one single strike make both our "Allied Races" AND the new customization options for old races suck (because all of the interesting ones have already been used to create "new races") is exactly what Blizzard thinks is good enough for the blue faction.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-11-13 at 02:24 AM.