Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    I have too many toons sitting between 110 and 120 currently and have not yet done any korrak's revenge. any way you could specify exactly what is granting so much exp?
    you got exp every minute just by standing in bg, like an aura tick.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    I have too many toons sitting between 110 and 120 currently and have not yet done any korrak's revenge. any way you could specify exactly what is granting so much exp?
    Capturing mines and gy's, destroying bunkers/towers, killing Gal or Bal. You know...things that help you win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    you got exp every minute just by standing in bg, like an aura tick.
    Not like finishing objectives. I went from 110 to 113 in one AV and each ding was after we destroyed or completed something.

You got more for finishing objectives + additional "free exp" every minute.

Getting people to stop grinding rams and play the BG is good, but it would be better if the badges were constantly rewarded throughout the match rather than just at the end.

I worry this change is just going to create a "meta" where the fastest way to get the mount is throwing games. People aren't gonna want to sit through 10-20 AVs when they're hours long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwco View Post
    I'm very happy to have finished this. The last weekend i was fully delivering wolfs, now some people have to suffer that garbage, I feel bada for those who haven't achieved, I will never step on that event again.
    dude ditto. you said it its fuckin so bad unless u gonna afk farm xp then its awesome
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

For farming the mount from Korrak's Revenge, I suggest you do one of the following:

If you don't want to rush it, then do it over several days, doing the dailies and getting the win/loss badge bonus. Most likely you'll be able to do all the dailies in the course of one full AV (Unless you join an AV that's already in progress. Then it's still doable, but you might need a second one).

If you absolutely NEED that ram, and you need it TODAY, then queue up, join the BG, and do the dailies, just like in my no-rush tips above. Now, though, you start doing the ram/wolf return repeatable quest (which rewards 1% completion per turn-in). It might seem slow at first, but you should already have some %s from the dailies, so it should be easier.
    I started returning rams when I was at 35-40%, after I've done the dailies and got some %s from wins/losses, and managed to complete it in a few hours (doing other stuff in between BGs). The AVs I played usually ended by the time I did ~5 turn-ins, 5 being my turn-in goal for a single game. Combined with the win/loss (10/5%) bonus that will give you 15 or 10% per game.

Now, keep in mind that ram/wolf turn-ins have a per-game cap. That means, if you hit the cap, the quest won't be available anymore in this AV, but it will be in the next AV you join (In my last game I did 9 turn-ins and reached 99% completion when it locked out... #feelsbadman, until I got the %s for completing the BG, at least). If the AV you're currently in is nowhere close to ending when you hit the cap, you might want to leave, wait for the deserter debuff to wear-out, and join a new one. I don't think it's a d**k move, because when you leave another person will join in your place anyway. If you don't want to leave, feel free to try and push the AV to complete the win quest, or just farm some free honor. I had to desert a single AV while I farmed the mount.

As for the Korrak quest, the Amphitheater of Anguish in Zul'Drak has Korrak as the last boss, who also gives credit for the AV quest too. I don't know if this is how it's intended to work, but if you're playing as Alliance, this might be your only chance to complete the quest, as in 100% of the AVs I've been in, Horde always gets Korrak.
    Last edited by Bronat; 2019-11-25 at 03:21 PM.