Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    MMO-C bringing people together, truly a gift this holiday season.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love this thread.

OP fucked up a dungeon run so badly he's feeling guilty enough to fabricate a thread explaining his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    I want to link this thread to the four players that called me a "dumb n-word" for not purging a buff as resto druid with 4 players that can hard kick
    But like, why though? If they actually called you that, which I really doubt, then report them and move on. What do you expect us to do about it?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I love this thread.

OP fucked up a dungeon run so badly he's feeling guilty enough to fabricate a thread explaining his actions.
    Can you kindly tell me where resto druid purge ability is in my spellbook?

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    But like, why though? If they actually called you that, which I really doubt, then report them and move on. What do you expect us to do about it?
    No one called him any names, other than maybe "useless" and called him out on his lies, and he was SUPER salty about it, busted out every insult in the books, tried to bypass the language filter by using ** to cover his language (against the rules anyway).

Just another salty player who got called out on his lies and threw a tantrum, and bombed the run because he couldnt keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

Your entire version of events is garbage, you are blinded by your rage from being called out on your lies.

Your response? announcing to everyone you planned to come to the forums and "ruin" our chances of ever getting a M+ group again. I laughed, the dps laughed, you called us names, we laughed some more, you raged some more - just another day with terrible pugs.

Can you prove it even happened the way you said it did? Why should we believe you?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

MMO-C is the Maury Povich Show of WoW fansites, and I love it.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    No one called him any names, other than maybe "useless" and called him out on his lies, and he was SUPER salty about it, busted out every insult in the books, tried to bypass the language filter by using ** to cover his language (against the rules anyway).

Just another salty player who got called out on his lies and threw a tantrum, and bombed the run because he couldnt keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

Your entire version of events is garbage, you are blinded by your rage from being called out on your lies.

Your response? announcing to everyone you planned to come to the forums and "ruin" our chances of ever getting a M+ group again. I laughed, the dps laughed, you called us names, we laughed some more, you raged some more - just another day with terrible pugs.
    Or maybe, just maybe, you all went with the same aura, and ruined his day when you don't even think about his position and all start calling him many names, and you're blind to your own reasons. You start saying something like "healers must purge" what if resto druid dont even have purge as he says, cause i don't know, but you think he is going to smile with 4 players against him? Ye, right.

I just keep saying this is not a forum for threads like this, but once it's done, i will just say that you're being way too close minded and self centered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This really isn't the place to blog about specific dungeon or raid group experiences. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This really isn't the place to blog about specific dungeon or raid group experiences. Closing this.
    Did you forget to close it?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not the site to talk about your personal in-game drama. Closing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Did you forget to close it?
    Sometimes happens. It's closed now. It's not a one-and done kind of thing.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-11-12 at 08:55 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."