Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and you have any proofs of this claim ?

do you know internal systems that blizzard is using ? and if they are 100% suitable for work at home ?

we are not talking about people typiing in excel spreadsheets here.

and even microsoft has atm problems with to much activity in cloud .
    One would assume they have a robust secure vpn to the office, any big company (and small company) should. From there it's not hard to remote desktop in to do the work you need on your own computer like you were sitting there.

Though hell, I'm hearing a lot of people just taking their 3000+ dollar computers home with them from various companies I have friends and relatives at, so in all reality they could be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedtongue View Post
    They had nothing to show at Blizzcon, because they literally had nothing to show. Really early stage of development. Nothing is set in stone, no systems, no art, they don't even know how they are going to do the new stat squish properly yet. The Maw zone is still up in the air and might not even happen; imagine full sized zone, but nothing to do just like on Timeless Isle.
    Allegedly early 2021, but from I heard/understand, we shouldn't expect it until late 2021.
    Well with the COVID-19 happening, I think we are going to look at an early 2022 to mid 2022 release. This is Blizzard's opportunity to use all of these development time to add and polish the content.

At this point I would be surprised if it released in 2020. They should just announce they're delaying it until 2021.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by David Howard X View Post
    Well with the COVID-19 happening, I think we are going to look at an early 2022 to mid 2022 release. This is Blizzard's opportunity to use all of these development time to add and polish the content.
    100% Absolutely no way Shadowlands releases in 2022, no way. Numbers already dropping off in 8.3 and you suspect they'd let it continue for another 2 years? 2 years is about the average lifespan of each expansion. If we were stuck with BFA for almost 4 years, I don't see how WoW could ever rebound. They'd bleed subscriptions and people would forget about it.

Worst case scenario, we're looking at a Q2-Q3 2021 release.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I'm not optimistic that we'll see a normal release at this point. California has been one of the more aggressive states regarding the quarantine and I'm sure it'll continue into the unforeseeable future. Now I'm not a software developer so this next part is just speculation, but I can't imagine that at the very least there won't be a couple month delay from all of this. Even if everyone is working from home, I can't imagine they're capable of 100% of the output they'd be doing in the office. What I don't want is for them to release some half baked (more than normal) product in the means of a deadline. We'll know when we know!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    You did not watch blizzcon, did you? The thing is quite advanced..

I love how many people are so sure on something they have no solid information on. The only thing we know for certain at this time is the release is set on or before December 31, 2019. Anything else is speculation and not worth arguing over. If it gets delayed they will announce it. That's all there is to it.

Blizz and polishing things up in the same sentence...

This doesn´t seems right and it won´t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Blizz and polishing things up in the same sentence...

This doesn´t seems right and it won´t happen.
    Herm..."Blizzard polish" used to be a famous term...in the past at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    And now here we´re here, left with this empty shell of a company which once was good...

Regarding those questions in software development and game design... There isn’t a “major” issue regarding the game development of Shadowlands as long everything is set in stone in terms of scope/main ideas/no MAIN DEV changes in Monday.

If they do wanna do big revamps especially if they need additional tools from the engine team and software team... Then yeah we might have issues.

If it’s mild solid development, weekly commits from everyone should be fine until release.

It might hurt more the management than anyone else... really... and those who hate Home Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i will remind people 1 more time that during blizzcon intervies devs stated they plan shadowlands for late 2020 or early 2021

the fact that we have almost april now and not even alpha is out confirms 2021 release
    got a quote on that?
    Cause if they did, that would be everywhere, but they didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

blizzard polish never existed.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok whaty the utter fuck is with all these people suddenly ass pulling "late 2021 to 2022" where the fuck are yall getting this made up info?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedtongue View Post
    They had nothing to show at Blizzcon, because they literally had nothing to show. Really early stage of development. Nothing is set in stone, no systems, no art, they don't even know how they are going to do the new stat squish properly yet. The Maw zone is still up in the air and might not even happen; imagine full sized zone, but nothing to do just like on Timeless Isle.
    Allegedly early 2021, but from I heard/understand, we shouldn't expect it until late 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    100% Absolutely no way Shadowlands releases in 2022, no way. Numbers already dropping off in 8.3 and you suspect they'd let it continue for another 2 years? 2 years is about the average lifespan of each expansion. If we were stuck with BFA for almost 4 years, I don't see how WoW could ever rebound. They'd bleed subscriptions and people would forget about it.

Worst case scenario, we're looking at a Q2-Q3 2021 release.
    No it is not coming out late 2021, or AT ALL 2022.
    it was set for late 2020, and if it is being delayed will at lastest be early 2021, it is not suddenly gunna go a whole year, or even 2 behind schedule, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    blizzard polish never existed.
    Yes it did, it was a famous term back then

Heck even in their official site they mention it

https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/compa...t/mission.html

On the section "commit to quality"

Yes it did, it was a famous term back then

Heck even in their official site they mention it

https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/compa...t/mission.html

On the section "commit to quality"
    I cannot even fathom the cognitive dissonance required to think Blizzard Polish never existed.

2020 is a crazy year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    There have been several signs of alpha, with weeks of encrypted data being put up on the launcher, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes except if you did the math that we have in game Shadowlands would have released around September as that's how much data they put in for weekly PvP conquest rewards and the standard 4-6 week pre-patch. They have three free months to fill in with lost time so a december release is more plausible than anyone claiming 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

See that's where you're wrong. Subs do decide if a game is a flop or not, and BFA was 100% a flop from the majority of the communities perspective, both people still playing and people who unsubbed. There is nothing to wholeheartedly like about BFA. Both of the new features(Islands and Warfronts) were massive flops, the new AP grind is hated by the community, Essences(have been hated by the community even with them being account wide now), Corruption is hated more than Titanforging ever was, WQs are more bland and time consuming than Legion counterparts, Faction incursions are a massive downgrade from Legion invasions, 8.3 has put the least amount of content in the last 2 expansions worth of patches. The raids are fine, but there's too much samey feeling between them and the encounters, almost every fight in Ny'alotha is a heavy cleave encounter.

I didn't enjoy BFA much at all, I only stayed because of the people I played with. A lot of people quit the game during BFA because it was terrible. A lot of people hate the systems/features BFA offers. This is what determines if a game is a flop or successful and BFA is far from successful.
    what ?

No I see no sign.

Quote Originally Posted by HitlaryCunton View Post
    what ?

No I see no sign.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=311792/...ld-9-0-1-33874
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, Antifa are the real heroes.

that's not a sign. it can be the same released after years.

that's not a sign. it can be the same released after years.
    That's literally a sign of Alpha, I didn't say anything about anything being released. You said you saw no sign of Alpha and I showed you it's currently ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That's literally a sign of Alpha, I didn't say anything about anything being released. You said you saw no sign of Alpha and I showed you it's currently ongoing.
    that's pretty irrelevant as long as it's hidden behind encryption. It got no value really as long as they don't leave a sing, because if they really wanted to change something will find out when they release straight beta. Maybe they don't want alpha testers anymore. Since they had to change WoD a lot back in the past due to Alpha testers not liking what they done so far. So I strongly believe either we go straight beta or we go to 2021 to see Shadowlands if they follow the same path.

that's pretty irrelevant as long as it's hidden behind encryption. It got no value really as long as they don't leave a sing, because if they really wanted to change something will find out when they release straight beta. Maybe they don't want alpha testers anymore. Since they had to change WoD a lot back in the past due to Alpha testers not liking what they done so far. So I strongly believe either we go straight beta or we go to 2021 to see Shadowlands if they follow the same path.
    As long as we both agree that it is a sign of Alpha, literally.