Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i will remind people 1 more time that during blizzcon intervies devs stated they plan shadowlands for late 2020 or early 2021

the fact that we have almost april now and not even alpha is out confirms 2021 release
    got a quote on that?
    Cause if they did, that would be everywhere, but they didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Herm..."Blizzard polish" used to be a famous term...in the past at least.
    blizzard polish never existed.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok whaty the utter fuck is with all these people suddenly ass pulling "late 2021 to 2022" where the fuck are yall getting this made up info?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedtongue View Post
    They had nothing to show at Blizzcon, because they literally had nothing to show. Really early stage of development. Nothing is set in stone, no systems, no art, they don't even know how they are going to do the new stat squish properly yet. The Maw zone is still up in the air and might not even happen; imagine full sized zone, but nothing to do just like on Timeless Isle.
    Allegedly early 2021, but from I heard/understand, we shouldn't expect it until late 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Howard X View Post
    Well with the COVID-19 happening, I think we are going to look at an early 2022 to mid 2022 release. This is Blizzard's opportunity to use all of these development time to add and polish the content.
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    100% Absolutely no way Shadowlands releases in 2022, no way. Numbers already dropping off in 8.3 and you suspect they'd let it continue for another 2 years? 2 years is about the average lifespan of each expansion. If we were stuck with BFA for almost 4 years, I don't see how WoW could ever rebound. They'd bleed subscriptions and people would forget about it.

Worst case scenario, we're looking at a Q2-Q3 2021 release.
    No it is not coming out late 2021, or AT ALL 2022.
    it was set for late 2020, and if it is being delayed will at lastest be early 2021, it is not suddenly gunna go a whole year, or even 2 behind schedule, grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    blizzard polish never existed.
    Yes it did, it was a famous term back then

Heck even in their official site they mention it

https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/compa...t/mission.html

On the section "commit to quality"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it did, it was a famous term back then

Heck even in their official site they mention it

https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/compa...t/mission.html

On the section "commit to quality"
    I cannot even fathom the cognitive dissonance required to think Blizzard Polish never existed.

2020 is a crazy year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    There have been several signs of alpha, with weeks of encrypted data being put up on the launcher, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes except if you did the math that we have in game Shadowlands would have released around September as that's how much data they put in for weekly PvP conquest rewards and the standard 4-6 week pre-patch. They have three free months to fill in with lost time so a december release is more plausible than anyone claiming 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

See that's where you're wrong. Subs do decide if a game is a flop or not, and BFA was 100% a flop from the majority of the communities perspective, both people still playing and people who unsubbed. There is nothing to wholeheartedly like about BFA. Both of the new features(Islands and Warfronts) were massive flops, the new AP grind is hated by the community, Essences(have been hated by the community even with them being account wide now), Corruption is hated more than Titanforging ever was, WQs are more bland and time consuming than Legion counterparts, Faction incursions are a massive downgrade from Legion invasions, 8.3 has put the least amount of content in the last 2 expansions worth of patches. The raids are fine, but there's too much samey feeling between them and the encounters, almost every fight in Ny'alotha is a heavy cleave encounter.

I didn't enjoy BFA much at all, I only stayed because of the people I played with. A lot of people quit the game during BFA because it was terrible. A lot of people hate the systems/features BFA offers. This is what determines if a game is a flop or successful and BFA is far from successful.
    what ?

No I see no sign.

Quote Originally Posted by HitlaryCunton View Post
    what ?

No I see no sign.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=311792/...ld-9-0-1-33874
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

that's not a sign. it can be the same released after years.

that's not a sign. it can be the same released after years.
    That's literally a sign of Alpha, I didn't say anything about anything being released. You said you saw no sign of Alpha and I showed you it's currently ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That's literally a sign of Alpha, I didn't say anything about anything being released. You said you saw no sign of Alpha and I showed you it's currently ongoing.
    that's pretty irrelevant as long as it's hidden behind encryption. It got no value really as long as they don't leave a sing, because if they really wanted to change something will find out when they release straight beta. Maybe they don't want alpha testers anymore. Since they had to change WoD a lot back in the past due to Alpha testers not liking what they done so far. So I strongly believe either we go straight beta or we go to 2021 to see Shadowlands if they follow the same path.

that's pretty irrelevant as long as it's hidden behind encryption. It got no value really as long as they don't leave a sing, because if they really wanted to change something will find out when they release straight beta. Maybe they don't want alpha testers anymore. Since they had to change WoD a lot back in the past due to Alpha testers not liking what they done so far. So I strongly believe either we go straight beta or we go to 2021 to see Shadowlands if they follow the same path.
    As long as we both agree that it is a sign of Alpha, literally.

So Blizzard just leaked encrypted Alpha build of Shadowlands. Though, I am skeptical that the Shadowlands expansion will actually launch, given the fact that people are cautious with their money now. The COVID-19 seems to be getting worse by days and millions of people are losing their jobs. So I am very doubtful about release date in 2020. The launch date of early 2021 to late 2021 is a looking to be a reality.
    Check out my drones guide!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So Blizzard just leaked encrypted Alpha build of Shadowlands. Though, I am skeptical that the Shadowlands expansion will actually launch, given the fact that people are cautious with their money now. The COVID-19 seems to be getting worse by days and millions of people are losing their jobs. So I am very doubtful about release date in 2020. The launch date of early 2021 to late 2021 is a looking to be a reality.
    I think at best we would see a November prepatch and December release. that is based on an Apri/May alpha and June to November beta. if it has to be pushed back due to a longer Alpha/Beta cycle then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I think at best we would see a November prepatch and December release. that is based on an Apri/May alpha and June to November beta. if it has to be pushed back due to a longer Alpha/Beta cycle then so be it.
    TBH, Blizzard could always use some extra time to polish the content for the Shadowlands. Unsurprisingly, the past three expansions was mediocre at best.
    Check out my drones guide!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    TBH, Blizzard could always use some extra time to polish the content for the Shadowlands. Unsurprisingly, the past three expansions was mediocre at best.
    checking BfA and Legion - BfA had a 3.5 month beta, Legion had a 5 month beta. if BfA had that extra 6 weeks who knows what we could've had

15+ Year Old Account
    You honestly think that they will go two years with no content for a online game yet be concerned about not getting money to delay an expansion? Online and Virtual entertainment has an added value with the current world situation despite a reduction in disposable income around the world.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-04-05 at 03:17 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    I cannot even fathom the cognitive dissonance required to think Blizzard Polish never existed.

2020 is a crazy year.
    When do you think it existed?

- - - Updated - - -

checking BfA and Legion - BfA had a 3.5 month beta, Legion had a 5 month beta. if BfA had that extra 6 weeks who knows what we could've had
    WoD also had a 5 month beta...
    so yeah sure BFA coulda been liek legion, or like wod...

10+ Year Old Account
    When do you think it existed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    “Blizzard polish” doesn’t just refer to our gameplay experiences, but to every aspect of our jobs. We approach each task carefully and seriously. We seek honest feedback and use it to improve the quality of our work. At the end of the day, most players won’t remember whether the game was late -- only whether it was great.

Crazy that you're trying to deny something that actually exists
    Blizzard games are known for being super polished. If you think otherwise, you're wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Crazy that you're trying to deny something that actually exists
    Blizzard games are known for being super polished. If you think otherwise, you're wrong.
    Yes, and they still claim that.
    claiming that does not mean it exists.
    as i was asking, they may have always claimed it, and still do.
    but why did it exist back then, but no longer exists?
    Herm..."Blizzard polish" used to be a famous term...in the past at least.

Shadow is saying "blizzard polish" used to exist, but no longer does.
    I was saying it never did, cause they are like bethesda, they say they do, but sometimes they push out great, sometimes they push out shitfests.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

WoD also had a 5 month beta...
    so yeah sure BFA coulda been liek legion, or like wod...
    I mean WoD at least had a good start. good questing, storylines, first 2 raids were pretty decent. second half of the expansion was a different story

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean WoD at least had a good start. good questing, storylines, first 2 raids were pretty decent. second half of the expansion was a different story
    lol, it was good at the start.
    for about 2 weeks.

Yeah I wish they could redo that expansion. So many great ideas, and I’d love an Ogre allied race.