Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I just finished my 5th 100/110-120 alt tonight, full heirlooms and the anniversary bonus make it take about 5 hours from 100-120, and around 3 to 3-1/2 for 110-120 in my experience. A lot of that is luck of the draw on if you win. I've been playing Alliance, or mercenary Horde as alliance, and have won about 60% of the matches I play.

getting all the heritage armor doing this right now

5 so far.

4 Legions alt which started at 110-111, each took about 2-3 hours each. Used a couple of pots on my 100 shaman, took like 5 or so hours.
    The exp is insane.

Working on a Lightforge Dranei for the Heritage armor, spamming dungeons to reach 60. If it's 2-3 hours per 10 levels I will be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got one to 118 and then I ran out of steam.

I really hate leveling alts and then thinking about having to grind out azerite gear and essences and ugh no.

I really enjoy doing end game content like raids and m+ on alts but it feels like too many chores before I can do the fun stuff now. When the grind was just getting decent gear it felt manageable, but getting azerite gear and neck levels and now essences I'd rather just not play than bother.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

I really hate leveling alts and then thinking about having to grind out azerite gear and essences and ugh no.

I really enjoy doing end game content like raids and m+ on alts but it feels like too many chores before I can do the fun stuff now. When the grind was just getting decent gear it felt manageable, but getting azerite gear and neck levels and now essences I'd rather just not play than bother.
    this i tried i come to 120 but i just cant essences and everything
    Last edited by Ianus; 2019-12-16 at 04:41 AM.

Up to 21 120s now working on another for the heritage armor

10+ Year Old Account
    (I actually like Korrak's Revenge though. I have done it a number of times after getting the mounts on my main just for funsies.)

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

24 so far but right now working on allied heritage armor.. maybe 4-5 more...

15+ Year Old Account
    I had one of each class at lvl 100 and then my 2 mains were the only ones above lvl 106 (one 110, other 120). So with the event I got 4 to 120 and one of those 4 is now ilvl 399 doing dailies for horde allied races (currently just unlocked 2nd race). One of the remaining 3 still has lvl 90 gear, I forgot I used the legion event to get them boosted from pre-legion quests and then this event to boost to 120. so i got that silliness going for me lol

I just leveled my warrior (already 112) to 120. He's now my second 120. I'm thinking about MAYBE powering a Mag'har orc up to 120 (that's a REALLY BIG MAYBE though) for the Heritage armor, but I dunno.

None, already had them all at 120.

(I actually like Korrak's Revenge though. I have done it a number of times after getting the mounts on my main just for funsies.)
    It's actually better than 1.12 classic AV tbh.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Got my Worgen to 120 (from 60), my Dark Iron to 120 (from 118), then a Mag'har to 110 (from 60), working on a Nightborne now (started at 60, at 86 atm). Might get Mag'har/Nightborne to 120 if I've got time, was just focused on getting the Heritage gear.

13, all up from the 110s.

15+ Year Old Account
    what is korraks revenge?

Insanity.

Through it so far I leveled-

Priest (from 110-120)
    Warrior (from 60-120, and got 20k honor from doing this :l )
    Monk (from 114-120)
    DK (From 110-114)

I guess it's not as much as I thought overall, but the warrior was really the "Oh god make it stop".

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    what is korraks revenge?
    Anniversary PvP event that's suppose to be old school style AV basically.
    Scales everyone to level 60, and starts becoming a decent source of exp at level 60 also.

Although I'd advise waiting until like, 70ish.

0 becuase i despise pvp in wow

i did level 11 alts 111->120 utilizing the EXP 15% buff

if nothing surprising happens i should hit 40 x 120 by the end of year in this pace

This right here is the problem that Blizzard is starting to realize. Not sure if they are smart enough nowadays to fix the problem but they really need to have better instincts for how much motivation people have to grind in the current content. I feel like they used to understand better in MoP and before, when to lower the grind requirements to offset content that was just not good enough to retain subscribers.

It depends on how high a gear level you need. You can get a character an Essence Level of 35-37. a 370 Weapon and 385 Benthics in all of their slots other than the rings and trinks with 2-3 hours of game time. Just do the Nazjatar questline up to the point of getting Admiral Tattersall as a Champion. Now if you need a lot more than that then you do have a problem. Oh and having flying really helps.

Entered twice, my brain still can't recover from the boredom. So I haven't levelled anything there.