Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Is that doable by any faction, or can only one faction queue as mercenary at a given time? I havent been able to find how to queue as mercenary as Alliance yet.
    Horde need to speack with a guard in the Dalaran seawer to enter as mercenary right?

Is that doable by any faction, or can only one faction queue as mercenary at a given time? I havent been able to find how to queue as mercenary as Alliance yet.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I know the NPC is in Dalaran Sewers close to the rat vendor. I've only tried queuing on my Horde toons and haven't tried it on the alliance side yet.

Whichever faction is over represented in PvP can go mercenary to help fill out the other side. In my experience this is always Horde. If you're Alliance you will never get the chance to go mercenary.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    if you wait to turn in the korrak quest, you will get 400 ilvl weapon at 120 then benthic gear 385 and a ring + trinket from mechagon. you are pretty much set.
    I know. It’s a little annoying for some classes though. You only get a 1h weap for casters for instance. Need to get an OH item after.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I know. It’s a little annoying for some classes though. You only get a 1h weap for casters for instance. Need to get an OH item after.
    Yeah the OH is annoying, but if you go to the AV vendor in Hillsbrad he sells them at ilvl 380 for some MoH/TW Badges. You can use the ones you earned from the Soldier quest to fund it pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    forgot to mention, intro to naz gives 370 ilvl offhand for casters so you are set on that also

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    Horde need to speack with a guard in the Dalaran seawer to enter as mercenary right?
    There is an NPC in the PvP area in Dazar'alor, names Sergeant Wilson (I think)
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    There is an NPC in the PvP area in Dazar'alor, names Sergeant Wilson (I think)
    This one I didn't know about. I just knew about the one in Legion. I wonder if the one outside Ashran is still there in WoD as well then. Think that was the first expansion merc mode went in.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    You can do that? I have a whole army of plate wearers I want to level.
    I used to grind rams for exp in old AV in classic. It's true to the original haha

I also got ~6 levels each on two characters from just running the opening scenario to bfa over and over. You'd be surprised how many things you can leverage for easy exp.

7+ Year Old Account
    4 alts by now, and going for the 5, raised him from 97 to 109 in the night-dawn time yesterday, this is rly paying off

sadly people learned how to play the bg by now, and its going to fast, before i could lv 4 whole levels in a single bg,

i have some lv 20 and 10 too, can you quee with then? and its worth it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Zero. I just use my Horde hunter to take the mount becaus eits easy as horde. My main Ally is not even at th half way -__-
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Got 5 110s done just these last few days when I found out, each toon took ~3 hours with heirlooms and buff to get to 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    4 alts by now, and going for the 5, raised him from 97 to 109 in the night-dawn time yesterday, this is rly paying off

sadly people learned how to play the bg by now, and its going to fast, before i could lv 4 whole levels in a single bg,

It's much better to end the BG fast win or lose, to gain the final chunk of xp. Only thing that comes into the equation then is queue time

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    You can queue at 10, but the XP from 10-60 is crap. Hit 60 on the toon then level it in AV.

Right now i'm at 18 lvl 120s from this event, most of them were lvl 110 when i started though.

May boost an ally dk I have there, this will be my 5th alt to level up with this bg.

Today I finally looted the 13th Gurubashi trinket for the heirloom with 50% rep.
    May be very useful since alliance lose 90% of Korrak games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Right now i'm at 18 lvl 120s from this event, most of them were lvl 110 when i started though.
    awesome, lot of 120 now, imagine unlocking Nazjatar for all of them, lord have mercy.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You can queue at 10, but the XP from 10-60 is crap. Hit 60 on the toon then level it in AV.
    i don't think i will then, all those 4 character i lv up in bgs anyway, got sick from wow leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    May boost an ally dk I have there, this will be my 5th alt to level up with this bg.
    Them are rookie numbers. Need to boost those numbers! :P I'm at about 10 now. May try to wait for DMF and get the other trinket and then finish some others off since most are in the 20-60 range and need to level them first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This one I didn't know about. I just knew about the one in Legion. I wonder if the one outside Ashran is still there in WoD as well then. Think that was the first expansion merc mode went in.
    I used him a few days ago, to avoid queues of over 1 hour... Merc mode was 5 min queue.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-11-21 at 08:57 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

1-2+ lvls per bg. Pretty fast for 110-120 leveling.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh