Poll: Will you make an Allied Race DK?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, I don't really care about "every race being a dk." I was hoping for a new class to play while leveling some of these new races for their heritage armors. Thanks for nothing Blizz.

I voted "Yes" but I am either gonna make a new Panda male DK (preferably Horde) or race change my current male dwarf DK to a male Panda DK. I know they are not a allied race but I wanted to feel included =P... Since Panda DKs are also coming with the same patch. I am also farming some mogs that I am going to use on my DK eventually..

5+ Year Old Account
    Sadpanda all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I will make one just to see the new starting area/intro, beyond that no. I already have 2 DKs with history and importance to me, don't see the need for a 3rd.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you're a blast to hang out with.

/s

625/5000
    do not know anything, blizzard gives you dks for the Allied races, which neither makes sense nor is interesting given the current precariousness of the class dk ... tell me, what sense does a draenei forged with light, resurrected as undead dk using necromancy, but with racial light, it makes no sense.

I see it that way, they have given you such a thing as novelty, in reality, it is not, nor will it bring anything interesting.
    they should have given us the hero classes, the legacy weapons, the legacy armor that they are missing, etc., BEFORE all this they mark as novelty, but it is simply something shabby, and many have pre-purchased it, it is unforgivable

No why would i?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera. Already worked out her story too.

Now I just need Nightborn to become Demon Hunters and I'll be all set.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    No, I don't really care about "every race being a dk." I was hoping for a new class to play while leveling some of these new races for their heritage armors. Thanks for nothing Blizz.
    This is a death expansion it makes sense that dk got all race options soon of course no new class will be added lol!

Don't main a dk but even if I did still no. They all seem out of place, especially the mechadudes, the fox people and the bear folk.

There are some transmog sets that make Kul Tiran DKs look really appealing, but not enough to pay for the race change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    This is a death expansion it makes sense that dk got all race options soon of course no new class will be added lol!
    Oh, this is a death expansion, shame there is a class called necromancer that people have wanted since vanilla that got passed over in flavor of making death knights available to all races. LOL! Now if you have a death knight you can race change or roll another lol! We even made a whooping new starting experience for your first 15 quests wooo!

Simply disappointing.

Oh, this is a death expansion, shame there is a class called necromancer that people have wanted since vanilla that got passed over in flavor of making death knights available to all races. LOL! Now if you have a death knight you can race change or roll another lol! We even made a whooping new starting experience for your first 15 quests wooo!

Simply disappointing.
    Nah every class is getting updated alot better then just one new class stop crying about it already.

I'm sure I'll make one to see the new starting zone.

I'm not sure I'll bother leveling it beyond that though. Maybe if they can get heritage armor I'll use them to knock out one I don't have.

My main is a DK though, so I can't imagine I'd ever reroll for good.

Simply disappointing.
    You can literally feel the sodium crystalize on these words as you read it.

There is also undead variant races they totally "looked over" for the theme, but haven't seen anyone complain about that... Yet.

Bolvar led DKs and Arthas before him, it's not unbelievable to see him expand his reach to challenge the Shadowlands and its evils.

I dont plan on buying the new expansion because it looks just as bad as BFA, so No Ar DK
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    so, basically mechagnome DKs are:
    But in a zipped version
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Gonna make a vulpera dk and level from scratch in 8.3, just to have something to do
    Sammmme, but I'll prob use that free boost on it because I'm a big lazy loser haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I changed my plans up, I was going to make my warrior main a vulpera (and my DK to a panda) but I'll be changing her back to a panda instead. While messing around on the PTR, I forgot how awesome panda melee animations are when they aren't monks.

That being said, vulpera DK......but, but maybe a shaman instead for the awesome totems.

I'm honestly holding out to see if that undead nightelf option is a possibility so when I switch my DK back to horde, she looks the same.....well, somewhat at least.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Nah, I prefer my tauren DK in that case. Not really my favorite class either way. I'll level a vulpera shaman (or hunter perhaps) in 9.0, to see if the "back to class" is a success and if class design is improved.

Yes. The expansion theme is death. DKs are going to be overpowered like they were in WoTLK. I'll make a few more.

Somewhere between 8.3 and SL release... i.e. the pre-expansion content drought, I'll likely get onto leveling an Allied race or 2. A Dark Iron DK may be one of them.