Poll: Will you make an Allied Race DK?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pandaren blood DK Kuchisabishi name already saved (safe for work to look up). And will probably race change my tauren unholy dk to mogu if they become an allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Pandaren blood DK Kuchisabishi name already saved (safe for work to look up). And will probably race change my tauren unholy dk to mogu if they become an allied race.
    Yesssss... Panda DKs... Love them. Their melee animations are amazing.

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...cHYN808CsW87VL
    That's what my Panda DK will look like after I race-change my male dwarf DK to a male panda DK (Dunno if the link works or not).

Or it might look like this:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...HYM8tR8CsW87VI
    (More DK-looking set lol)

I have farmed all of the xmog in those links for when I race-change my DK into a panda. Just waiting on 8.3 now... /sigh.
    Last edited by Gaebryel Quintyne; 2019-12-10 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Yesssss... Panda DKs... Love them. Their melee animations are amazing.

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...cHYN808CsW87VL
    That's what my Panda DK will look like after I race-change my male dwarf DK to a male panda DK (Dunno if the link works or not).

Or it might look like this:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...HYM8tR8CsW87VI
    (More DK-looking set lol)

I have farmed all of the xmog in those links for when I race-change my DK into a panda. Just waiting on 8.3 now... /sigh.
    there you go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Snip
    I like this one.

there you go

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, you need a better sense of style. The colors don't even match well.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    It's not mine; I was sharing it for the guy with the link, but I still welcome you to suck an egg. I don't think it looks bad at all, and if he likes it, that's all that matters.

Yes, a lot of these allied races are way nicer than regular ones. That said, I can't wait to see the new customizations for older races as well.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never really liked my DK being a Draenei so I'm happy to switch to a Kul Tiran.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Will probably race change since I've been Human for ages.

I don't play the one I have now. Don't like the forced weapons and specific playstyles they forced us into after revamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Nah every class is getting updated alot better then just one new class stop crying about it already.
    Fixing stuff that was broke by them isn't an exciting expansion feature. Nor is "more race options for an existing class."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    You can literally feel the sodium crystalize on these words as you read it.

There is also undead variant races they totally "looked over" for the theme, but haven't seen anyone complain about that... Yet.

Bolvar led DKs and Arthas before him, it's not unbelievable to see him expand his reach to challenge the Shadowlands and its evils.
    I have no problems with them adding more races for DKs. It isn't a stretch at all for the lore. It just is not an exciting expansion feature. Are you excited that you can make another death knight that is a different race? Is it something that makes you think "I can't wait to play that!?"

Undead variant races could have been cool and something that would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    I already have a dk. why would I want to do another dk? In fact, I do not like the dk class as it is implemented, the dk is quite slow, and it is quite badly designed next to the demon hunter ... it doesn't even have a caster branch ... the warlock itself is much better designed ... but, what happens here? the dk is a hero class !!! because I do not feel like playing it for now the truth, for that I prefer the dh that is much , much better in everything, and has more mobility in addition. poor dk .. to be a hero class, it is quite shabby as a class ....so

What is interesting about being able to become dks with the Allied classes now? It is equally interesting that some of the Allied races, none. Blizzard does not know yet, that we have many waiting for the remaining classes hero, heritage weapons, more heritage sets "heritage armors for classes / specs", etc ... this would be interesting, not a draenei forjed with light dk, for what? this is not interesting.
    you're kind of a dumbass, aren't you?

I would have, if they allowed us to roll them now.

When 8.3 launches, there will be plenty to do for my main, that i won't waste time leveling an alt. Since DK is the last class i haven't rolled yet, i'm using this content lull to level an orc DK instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    Fixing stuff that was broke by them isn't an exciting expansion feature. Nor is "more race options for an existing class."

- - - Updated - - -

I have no problems with them adding more races for DKs. It isn't a stretch at all for the lore. It just is not an exciting expansion feature. Are you excited that you can make another death knight that is a different race? Is it something that makes you think "I can't wait to play that!?"

Undead variant races could have been cool and something that would be different.
    But it is essentially the same example just the other way around. Making your third Hunter that's, GASP! A San'layn!? Exciting I am sure.

pandaren dk for me

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got one already but I’ll atleast start anew one to see the new quests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    Oh, this is a death expansion, shame there is a class called necromancer that people have wanted since vanilla that got passed over in flavor of making death knights available to all races. LOL! Now if you have a death knight you can race change or roll another lol! We even made a whooping new starting experience for your first 15 quests wooo!

Simply disappointing.
    Probably because dk is a necromancer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Probably because dk is a necromancer.
    Very true so those classes are pointless to add.

there you go

- - - Updated - - -

I like this one.
    Thank you for posting them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    What colors don't match? Anyway, I didn't mean to or want to turn this into a "transmog" thread so I'll leave it be...

I ALWAYS Wanted to be a beefy Zandalari DK since Zul'Drak so I am going to race change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if i do lvl up a DK AR, it will be a Zandalari, but its also really likely that IF i lvl up a DK its going to be a female draneai cause i really like those