Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dark ranger Class confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Dark ranger Class confirmed
    Makes sense how some of them (the night elves) see the light of calia so alliance can have them too.

Tho they should rename themselves to not-so-dark rangers.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Makes sense how some of them (the night elves) see the light of calia so alliance can have them too.

Potential rangers?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Or like the loyalist player who you know, simply lies and says they turned against Sylvanas. Granted this is a world where people are so stupid they act as every time someone lies to them it’s the first time, maybe they don’t understand the concept of lying and so such loyalists have no fear of ever being caught.
    Whether you actually turned against Sylvanas or lied about it despite her gloating to your face at the end of the loyalist cutscene that she absolutely did work with Azshara to bring back the old gods and destroy the Horde, at this point, I'm not convinced we're going to be given the opportunity to side with her again (good lord, could you imagine?) so they're functionally identical.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they've still got all their dark powers. Hmmm, power rangers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Or they are playing the MCU hydra long game. If you're a loyalist you get "Hail Hydra." style whispers from others who are still Loyal (One of them in public insults Sylvanas as you walk by then you get a whisper "For the Dark Lady, always."). If the former loyalist is giving the whisper they are still loyal. If not assume they are no longer loyal to her.
    Is this real or a theoretical? I have played both sides, I might need to poke around Orgrimmar again on my undead dk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Is this real or a theoretical? I have played both sides, I might need to poke around Orgrimmar again on my undead dk.
    It's real, as a loyalist it happens to me.

Location for this was a group of forsaken in upper org, between the zep towers facing the front gates.