Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    we should just burn her and the others to death, elves and forsaken show they are not that trustful, elf and undead is a dangerous combination who should not exist.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Literally WH OMEGALUL ?

Typical Orc fan, literally the same people who are unable to stop themselves from becoming genociding machines and have this strange boner for drinking oddly colored blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    If wow was real you absolutely would verus the women who started a global war to kill as many people from all sides as possible
    If WoW was real I’d probably be dead by that point. Considering how many world ending threats Azeroth has. The only reason we keep going is because Blizzard pull troop numbers out of their arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Good. I still don't appreciate how Sylvanas was handled in the end, but since the situation is what it is I'm happy the Forsaken ranks won't be crushed by it. With the likes of Belmont and Velonara taking care of their own branches the faction can go on without a central figure calling the shots.
    Oh god no, what have they done to Belmont? Is he spouting this bullshit too?

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    What is your side? Alliance puppet or Alliance? Because there is no other side...
    I mean... i am not for “Alliance puppet Horde” but if your faction is so defunkt that it starts genocidal wars every few years and then turns on itself them maybe you must do some serious reforms. Like from the top to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    I mean... i am not for “Alliance puppet Horde” but if your faction is so defunkt that it starts genocidal wars every few years and then turns on itself them maybe you must do some serious reforms. Like from the top to the bottom.
    If we killed Baine and friends, we would only need to reform the top. Rest is fodder and they do whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Lies and slander, Baine feels great shame every time the Horde raised a hand against the alliance
    As i said - i think he mostly “shaped by events” so to say. Aka his Dad subscribed to Thrall’s ideas of the Horde. Then Baine watches Horde go down to Gul’dan’s levels each time they start a war, skirmish or even a bar fight with Alliance. So obviously he eventually started thinking that any war Horde starts will end up giving him flashbacks so he opposes it, even if misguidedly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If we killed Baine and friends, we would only need to reform the top. Rest is fodder and they do whatever.
    My point was to STOP turning every war into genocide galore. Not to double down on it.

My point was to STOP turning every war into genocide galore. Not to double down on it.
    --- snip ---

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-13 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

--- snip ---
    And whats that suppose to mean?
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-13 at 09:20 PM.

The hint is in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Multiple "Former Loyalists" are seen in Org after the situation. To everyone who walks by, they comment how they were 'fooled' by the Dark Lady. If you're someone who accepted the eye, you were told by them "For the Dark Lady. Always..." in whisper as you walked by.

Thus, even with her saying this in person, there's no reason to believe they're on our side.
    While they do say "For the Dark Lady, always...", they're mostly saying this as a sign of respect for her, despite her abandoning them and everything like that. It's not like they're just going to hate her in the span of a couple minutes. They'll feel betrayed, yes. But, they're not just going to ignore the fact that she practically gave them a place to call home within the Horde. They're still for her, despite them being on opposite sides. It's a sick little game of "cops of robbers", where the Cops are just robbers that were able to reform. They still respect their former pals, but they're on a new team now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    If WoW was real I’d probably be dead by that point. Considering how many world ending threats Azeroth has. The only reason we keep going is because Blizzard pull troop numbers out of their arse.
    I'm sorry, but is that Baine thing on your profile actually real? Or...

The hint is in the title.
    I dont think that such plot turns work in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Let me explain with classic touhou quote:

Yuuka always had her priorities straight. And so are horde players like me.

I dont think that such plot turns work in WoW.
    They could if Blizzard wanted to. But they are too California for that.

They could if Blizzard wanted to. But they are too California for that.
    Well i am 100% “not California” but being a slav i find genocides digusting. Like... war is war, but burning people in barns or building death camps for “inferiors” is wrong.

Well i am 100% “not California” but being a slav i find genocides digusting. Like... war is war, but burning people in barns or building death camps for “inferiors” is wrong.
    Maybe they can put on a clown face to make it funny, I dont know.

Saying this as a citizen of slavic country that was under various opressive regimes for longer than it even exists (since some of those regimes count for double).

Maybe they can put on a clown face to make it funny, I dont know.
    Better not do it at all. Actually, its funny how people are massively triggered over things like mistreatment of black characters or idk, being mean to women but nobody gives a fuck about putting genocides in games or showing slavs as racially inferior subhumans. I guess all that SJW actually amounts for a wet fart since it only tackles “first world problems”.

3+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, almost every war in Warcraft had some form of genocide or its main goal was genocide of some group.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Multiple "Former Loyalists" are seen in Org after the situation. To everyone who walks by, they comment how they were 'fooled' by the Dark Lady. If you're someone who accepted the eye, you were told by them "For the Dark Lady. Always..." in whisper as you walked by.

Thus, even with her saying this in person, there's no reason to believe they're on our side.
    I think what this is actually setting up is an in-game explaination for the Forsaken Elf skin tones for Night & Blood elves in the new character customization. Blood elf undead elves are horde, night elf undead elves are alliance.