Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What's your favorite city in WoW?

For me Suramar reigns king. What's your favorite city? Can be a hostile city as well like Blackrock Foundry or Auchindoun.

I just love Thunder Bluff, the cosy feeling of it and it being high up in mountains

Karabor is nice

3+ Year Old Account
    Capital city - Silvermoon
    From all cities - Theramore (Till this day i ask asmth mage after raids to open a portal to Theramore to jump around there while we still talking on discord)

15+ Year Old Account
    Ironforge, even though I'm a hardcore elf fan
    Just feels the most real. It's just this dwarf city in the mountain. Also, these are one of my good classic memories... Many people in ironforge and outside for duels
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Thunderbluff. It's a beautiful, peaceful place in a beautiful zone. Not to big and easy to get around.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    For me Suramar reigns king. What's your favorite city? Can be a hostile city as well like Blackrock Foundry or Auchindoun.
    Would you count BRF and Auch as cities? did anyone actually live inside BRF or was it just for training and production? Auchindoun was a burial site, not a city. As for my favourite, I like Ironforge. Tucked away inside a mountain, pretty damn cool fantasy wise and makes me think of LotR

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The magma all over the place makes it a bit less than real . . .
    xD
    Yeah okay... Except that one
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Thunder Bluff and Suramar.

TB for its open airy feel(ironically I am afraid of heights irl) but cosy tents and lodges.

Suramar for its grandious feel and beautiful architecture. It also feels like a real city that you could actually live in.

Although Horde, my heart is in Ironforge.

How has no one said Boralus, yet? BfA is terrible, but that sprawling city is gorgeous.

Hmmm... Difficult. I know I have a favorite town, but can't remember which.
    As for capitals/major cities? I'm gonna be boring and pick Stormwind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Horde - Silvermoon, cuz i'm all alone here and music is nice and relaxing, instead of scary/constant drums
    Allies - Ironforge

World - Everlook(if it counts as a city), spent so much time there - it gives me "i'm at home" vibes
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Shattrath (WoD) I think wins for me. It's elegant without being as opulent as Suramar, in my opinion. If we're going for stuff within the MU, I'd say Stratholme, mostly for all the lore significance.

10+ Year Old Account
    pre-cata Orgrimmar, also pre-cata Ironforge still has high value for me
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar or Stormwind
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Darnassus pre-fire - my first ever char in Vanilla was a Nelf so my heart lies there

Silvermoon has always been my favorite. I love the music and the way it’s laid out. The fact that it’s always so empty just lends to the vibe of the place.

Thunder Bluff feels like the most "naturely" and peaceful. I also really liked Darnasses when it was still around.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    I actually like Dalaran in the WotlK days alot.. small and compact...