Poll: Quesetion about flex raiding for mythic difficulty once cross-realm is enabled

Idea on mythic raiding

Greetings forum!

So I've come up with this idea I would like to share with you to know your opinion on the matter. Currently, and since the early days, I'm a fan of 10-man raiding (or at least, to have the chance to flex it like it's done in normal and heroic). In the current situation, mythic is tuned for 20-man raids, and it also creates this "world first" atmosphere as with a flexible composition it would be difficult to balance it properly as far as I know (although I would like Blizzard to balance it exclusively for 10-man but that's my personal stand). The point I want to reach here is what do you think if Blizzard would implement flexible raiding to the mythic difficulty once the mythic raid has been beaten by 100 guilds in each faction, i.e., when they enable cross-realm groups. I'd really enjoy to play with my guildies who are not playing mythic first and foremost because of the strict limitation of making it 20-players only.

Greetings guys!! Thanks for your answers

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    it's made for 20; much easier to tailor it to 20 than it is to 10. you can do x-realm after Hall of Fame is finished so finding 20 shouldn't be too difficult

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't work without changing raid mechanics to a great degree. This is mythic's great advantage: It's specifically built for 20 players. Making a version for 10 would do one of two things: 1) Change the raid completely to accommodate just the 10/flex players or 2) Design the original raid for non-specific groups of players for later.

I don't think either is remotely acceptable.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    It's easier to scale for a set amount of players.

Though, I would recommend cross-server function to be taken more notice at. Prefered when the world first has been unlocked.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..