Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We got a friend in the guild, guy from retail who has kids and a busy life. He plays at most two hours a day and has finally hit 30 ...only to see world pvp start. I genuinely feel bad for him, we’ve given him gold for items and such to take some frustration out of the leveling, but the pvp wave will likely break him.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

As it is been said on this threat, it depends on many factors to say for sure.

Too much depends on which server, class, spec you choose to level. Along with where you level, when you level (time of day) and how you level.

I doupt you have much success on afk aoe-farming as mage in p2, but leveling as warrior you might enjoy the groups that happen more, for example.

Bottom line is, it is pick your poison situation. All patches have their good and bad's, including the p2 and p3. You just gotta figure what play style you wanna choose during the patch.
    -
    Personally I've not seen the azeroth this alive since week 2 on ZT-EU after the layers were removed. Before I might've run on maybe 2-5 people per leveling zone, now I see easily 15-20 people leveling for both factions when I run trough arathi or feralas for example.

A ton of people have come back for P2, both high and low levels. And ton of people will stick around because of it.

So unless you want to level on solitude during peak hours I'd say now is good time to level up, since there will be ton of people looking for groups for quests and dungeons, along with just existing in the world.
    Last edited by curupuru; 2019-11-14 at 12:32 PM. Reason: formatting

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I was apart of the massive waves of people who started playing Classic the first couple of days it launched. Alas, I stopped a couple of weeks later in the high 20's.

Now that the "rush to 60" is dying down phase 2 is on the horizon, is this a good time to actually to play Classic? As if starting fresh?

Or is it the worst time? I'm coming from a pure leveling perspective. Do you think there will be less people leveling out in the world (quests, elite quests) and getting dungeon groups together when phase 2 hits?
    Really depends on what server type you are playing. If you are looking to level on a PvP server, than it will be a rough time as those focused on honor will be looking to snag everything they can get before the BGs open up.

If you are looking to level on a PvE server, than you will be fine. Although you will be surprised to learn that the leveling zones are still moderately crowded...which is actually pretty great (after all it is an MMORPG, not an RPG). Plenty of people still doing dungeon runs at even the lowest levels (e.g. Deadmines).