Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Expansion after Shlands will be Void one, then after that some cray cray light crap, then some cray cray nature crap and so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I hope we will get to pick a side in final battle. It would be stupid if we got role of "maintaining balance".
    Hope that too and options to serve your own species/racial agenda, after all that would be near the end of wow

Yes, people don't learn history and Hitler is the only word they know.
    True, heck even Star wars inquistors are just used poorly, media does a good job in wasting Zealotry

For what? Horde is a puppet state.
    To make them slightly interesting and bring some spicy in the white rice. After all some people are really tired of the goody two shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hope that too and options to serve your own species/racial agenda, after all that would be near the end of wow
    It could work for some races, like humans or orcs. Draenei would feel weird.
    True, heck even Star wars inquistors are just used poorly, media does a good job in wasting Zealotry
    I didn't read books so I don't remember them at all. Were they in films aswell?
    To make them slightly interesting and bring some spicy in the white rice. After all some people are really tired of the goody two shoes
    Yrel will either: a) arrive as villain to be killed at the end of expansion b) join Alliance to make them interesting for 1,5 expansions and then get killed by her fellow Alliance as raid boss.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That's quite a reach but at this point we might as well agree to disagree.
    Is it though? It was of strategic political importance that the Kingdoms assist the Byzantine Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Is it though? It was of strategic political importance that the Kingdoms assist the Byzantine Empire.
    I'm not about to research The Crusades right now to counter that point. lol We've already gone way beyond even the discussion at hand, at this point I'd rather agree to disagree.

exarch garrosh!!!

I'm not about to research The Crusades right now to counter that point. lol We've already gone way beyond even the discussion at hand, at this point I'd rather agree to disagree.
    Wait, so you compare Hitlers war to the Crusades, saying theyre nothing a like but have no knowledge of the Crusades?

Wait, so you compare Hitlers war to the Crusades, saying theyre nothing a like but have no knowledge of the Crusades?
    I have an overall basic knowledge of The Crusades; notoriously, they were Christians going to non-Christian countries to convert their people by force. I've never heard of any underlying political basis behind The Crusades. I'm not an expert on it though, just basic knowledge, it's not something the Chicago Public School system or any college classes I attended ever covered. Given the time period of The Crusades, you'd be hard pressed to truly find political justification that supersedes what they interpreted will of God. Back then God was more important than government.

I have an overall basic knowledge of The Crusades; notoriously, they were Christians going to non-Christian countries to convert their people by force. I've never heard of any underlying political basis behind The Crusades. I'm not an expert on it though, just basic knowledge, it's not something the Chicago Public School system or any college classes I attended ever covered. Given the time period of The Crusades, you'd be hard pressed to truly find political justification that supersedes what they interpreted will of God. Back then God was more important than government.
    Taking your opinion with a grain of salt.

I want a badass guy for once. So bored with turning every chicks into screaming PMS-ing bitches... Warcraft lore in the past 3 expacs has been "Oh no, will Jaina get her period and potentially go evil Jaina? phew, that was a close one! Be back on this with her next cycle! Oh, no, look, it's potentially Alleria's turn! Noo, not Sylvanaaassss! Azshara was always a bit of a bitch so no surprise there!"
    Just get us a guy already. Please. Writers can't write good female characters, how many more butchered characters do we need for proof? :/
    Last edited by Lei; 2019-11-21 at 12:13 AM.

So long as Yrel causes some tension in the Alliance. I can see boi king inviting her in. Only for her to start "converting" alliance citizens.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Yeah. If she becomes a villain, I'd like to see her die redeeming herself for what she did.
    Because that plot line isn't overused at all.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

My wishlist for this scenario:
    - Ability to join Yrel. Maybe in covenant-like fashion? The Horde got their share of facist/imperial fantasy, I kinda want that too, but I don't want to fight for a world covered in green goo, mudhuts and an emo elf with shitty makeup. Also any lightborn going against Yrel would be very weird...
    - Alleria not villianbatted, just used as a gate/beacon to guide the void. But she still is a fighter against the void, who realizes that her methods have failed her. Would be funny if the story involved the amount of voidelf players, like so much elves were influenced by the void that the voidlords got aware of it and found Azeroth.
    - very subtle art. No zone just purple like in some the argus questlines or the voidelf startzone. Void influenced zones should be zones like any other, just with subtle hints of infestations. Likewise for the light. No zenedar artstyle. Not all golden and shiny. Thats boring

Taking your opinion with a grain of salt.
    The argument was whether or not Yrel was like a Nazi, not if her actions were reminiscent of a Holy Crusade, which they are/were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyudoTFO View Post
    Since I did the Mag'har recruitment scenario I'm eagerly waiting for a light portal tear open the sky of Azeroth, swarming it with crazed, fanatic lightbound Draenei, Orcs and whatsoever, who are trying to turn us all into lightbound to to "save us".

I'm sure it will happen soon.

*stares into the sky*

any minute ... now

now

now

Its coming......soon......maybe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    To think some people think Nazis are some kind of crusaders must be really bad. Also Yrel is the last hope of the alliance ironically
    Tbh a crazed Bible thumper would certainly freak out at the Alliance accepting void elves among their ranks. And especially at Anduin, who introduced them officially.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.