Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Dks without glowing eyes?

To me it's not a DK if it doesn't have blue glowing eyes. It defeats the purpose of being a Dk and that made them distinct.

Not really enjoying those changes :/

Or does this means something, their eyes not glowing? Is it because the helm was broken? Still wouldn't make sense to me any of that. I don't know what to think or say lol

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfekBmgHsg
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-13 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    To me it's not a DK if it doesn't having blue glowing eyes. It defeats the purpose of being a Dk and that made them distinct.

Not really enjoying those changes :/

Or does this means something, their eyes not glowing? Is it because the helm was broken? Still wouldn't make sense to me any of that. I don't know what to think or say lol

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfekBmgHsg
    It always looked shit, especially with the model revamp and with races which normally don't have a glow orb in front of their eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the dev/design team... Troll walk animation was nice, Worgen animations were nice, Undead animations were nice, glowing eyes are nice.... I wonder if they do not want people to pre-order Shadowlands or not, stuff like this before an expansion is pretty smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    It always looked shit, especially with the model revamp and with races which normally don't have a glow orb in front of their eyes.
    Some people like it (like me) some don't.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As they've pointed out, this is a step towards the necessary changes to let players choose eye colours. I imagine in all likelihood this is just a stepping stone towards that, with the final product looking a lot better both than how it looks now, and how it used to look.
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Could be giving instead a more LK eyes than ever, where they glow but have a mist affect on it, not taking it out something so unique from dks

As far as I understand it, it's optional.

@clinophobia
    new worgen are much better! I love my worgen dk!

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    As far as I understand it, it's optional.

@clinophobia
    new worgen are much better! I love my worgen dk!
    I like both worgens.

I like both worgens.
    the old always felt a bit goofy to me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    the old always felt a bit goofy to me :/
    Well goofy can be fun

Well goofy can be fun
    but as a worgen dk I've already submitted into being edgy, no place for fun!

I think it is a good change. That glowy eyes always annoyed me. Why the hell do i have LEDs in my eyes after I die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Lightforged DKs. They better not be like fucking lazy with them and give them blue eyes. They should be shadowforged or something. Have them glow blue. No light should be present on their bodies. That's absolutely dumb.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2019-11-13 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I think it is a good change. That glowy eyes always annoyed me. Why the hell do i have LEDs in my eyes after I die?
    I don't, it ruined for me. I think the glowing eyes are part of being a DK, it's a hero class and as such it should have a hero class features that makes them distinct from a warrior or a paladin, that is not just gear, and even more today that you can just wear everything you want as long it's plate.

Why would the glowy eyes even annoy you as a dk?

The eyeglows are being changed what you see is incomplete now and bugged that's why they lack eyeglows. They will be back in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    The eyeglows are being changed what you see is incomplete now and bugged that's why they lack eyeglows. They will be back in some form.
    So, it's a placeholder right?

Old DK eyes look fucking awful.

I remember my troll DKs eyes were bugged for over a year. Good riddance.

This is the beginning of the changes, further changes will go in in later builds.

Giving dk to lightforged i think it's the weirdest one so far.

I mean, cosmic forces: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160313175241

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it's a placeholder right?
    not really place holder.. more of layer 1 to something with multiple layers to achieve a better overall look, it should still glow, just be better centered and aligned and probably better depth and fit with eye socket.

this isnt just a DK eye concern, its many different eyes.. BE green/gold... NE.. so on.

additional layers and edits will come with next PTR builds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Eh, I prefer the new eyes, but I completely understand people who don't. Aestethics is always matter of personal preferences and are so subjective.

I'm just hoping glowy eyes stay as an option in 9.0, when we get all the new customisation options. Good character creation generally means good amount of options.