Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Korrak's Revenge, what were they thinking?

What's up with this bullshit grind? 1 badge per 20 armor scraps, 2 badges per turn in of the mine quest. They could have made the recuirement getting X amount of honor, instead of competing with others for looting 4000 armor scraps or doing the god damn mine quest 100 times.

The raid part of this anniversary was alright but this one is a pile of shit.

I think it's cute how people just can't help themselves to the point of not doing things they do not enjoy. Thus, good thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they patch out the thing where you could open the anniversary bag with 200 badges inside the bg and get it instantly done? If not, try that on an alt and skip the headache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    Did they patch out the thing where you could open the anniversary bag with 200 badges inside the bg and get it instantly done? If not, try that on an alt and skip the headache.
    Well I feel dumb for going on all my 120's and opening all their bags so that I wouldn't forget the 200 badges. Eh who cares, it's just a mount.

Sike, forgot I have a 120 orc shaman and am about to see if this still works.
    Last edited by crakerjack; 2019-11-08 at 10:20 PM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

3+ Year Old Account
    You have 2 months to compete it. Don’t have to do it all this week

this is the biggest, most annoying pain in the ass i've ever seen.

it really should have just been an honor grind. or at least make the goddamned mine supplies work like modern quest interactables.

I wish it rewarder 1 abadge every x honor so that I could just gain in naturally as I progress. Particularly dislike the part where we lose our armor scraps once the bg ends. I basically have to leave my team short of a healer when it looks like we are gonna do a final push to ensure that I get my badges

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I think it's cute how people just can't help themselves to the point of not doing things they do not enjoy. Thus, good thread.
    For real, just don't fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Oh, absolutely.

It's not mandatory buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I wish it rewarder 1 abadge every x honor so that I could just gain in naturally as I progress. Particularly dislike the part where we lose our armor scraps once the bg ends. I basically have to leave my team short of a healer when it looks like we are gonna do a final push to ensure that I get my badges
    I agree though, badges should convert. You're right in that its anathema to the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is the biggest, most annoying pain in the ass i've ever seen.

it really should have just been an honor grind. or at least make the goddamned mine supplies work like modern quest interactables.
    Yeah, wow doesnt even rate on the scale of annoying occurances in game. So either you are a snowflake with thinner skin than trump or you never played another game in your life
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, how about not rushing it?

You have a LOOOOONG time to do it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    What's up with this bullshit grind? 1 badge per 20 armor scraps, 2 badges per turn in of the mine quest. They could have made the recuirement getting X amount of honor, instead of competing with others for looting 4000 armor scraps or doing the god damn mine quest 100 times.

The raid part of this anniversary was alright but this one is a pile of shit.
    The AV stuff is fucking garbage. Half the people farm some bullshit like its a warfront or minecraft. I can't be arsed to sit in that AV and gather some boxes in the mines for hours on and I always tried to do the PvP part of AV but it's like 15 people fighting with 25 farming.

Blizzard as usual fucked this up so bad.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    Just tried it, waited till gates open and opened a box. Didnt complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    The AV stuff is fucking garbage. Half the people farm some bullshit like its a warfront or minecraft. I can't be arsed to sit in that AV and gather some boxes in the mines for hours on and I always tried to do the PvP part of AV but it's like 15 people fighting with 25 farming.

Blizzard as usual fucked this up so bad.
    I mean, wouldn't that just mean 50 players are farming while its a 15v15? Whats the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do like 5% a day or something. It sucks, yes but it's only 200 emblems. Knowing blizz, they could've made it 2000.

5+ Year Old Account
    It took me about 4 hours to grind out the badges
    If I remember that was 3 battles
    Yes it was boring as hell but I did get 10 lvls on my rogue at the same time

Quite poorly designed event. Luckily it lasts a good while.

I did it fairly quickly by doing the wolf wrangler repeatable quest at the south east part of the map.. 5 badges per and if no one else is doing it you can grind it out in one game.

10+ Year Old Account
    it will be up every anniversaries I suppose no?