Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Classic+ YES PLEASE

All I see is posts saying how messed up classic wow is.

Like, bad balancing, poor mechanics, respec costs, easy content, too much epic drops, no flight paths.
    And people are asking for transmogs, flying, free respec, better balance, barber, more races etc etc.

Can Blizzard please just release Classic+ already?!

You already have that. It's the regular wow.

Well played, I fell for you stupid troll attempt.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Classic+ was called The Burning Crusade...

Although I admit an independent Classic+ going in an entirely different direction lorewise and gamewise would be nice.
    Perhaps adding High elves to the Alliance at last, staying true to the Warcraft 3 lore, etc.

Then again, I don't have faith in the modern Blizzard to carry on the spirit of Vanilla wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Classic+ was called The Burning Crusade...

Although I admit an independent Classic+ going in an entirely different direction lorewise and gamewise would be nice.
    Perhaps adding High elves to the Alliance at last, staying true to the Warcraft 3 lore, etc.

Then again, I don't have faith in the modern Blizzard to carry on the spirit of Vanilla wow.
    In Warcraft 3, most of the high elves left the alliance though, and became the blood elves. So they are already playable in WoW horde side.

It exists... it's called Retail. Don't like it? Stick with Classic <3

All you #NoChanges folks got what you asked for - embrace it.

What is Classic+?

Betcha I’ll get dozens of different answers.

People should just unmask the dishonesty and say “I want them to release a version of WoW that has everything I want.”
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Dorp View Post
    In Warcraft 3, most of the high elves left the alliance though, and became the blood elves. So they are already playable in WoW horde side.
    In Vanilla High elves were part of the Alliance though, and Blood elves were actually neutral/Illidari.
    A Classic+ would build upon vanilla, not retcon it.

Blood elves in the Horde never made sense, and was a forced thing back in TBC. The High elves in Vanilla are Alliance, and the High elves had very very bad blood with the Horde. Furthermore, the Blood elves actually being on Azeroth outside of a few individuals was a retcon, according to Vanilla lore, Quel'thalas had been almost entirely destroyed with it's entire population slain. Blood elves were in Outland with Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    You already have that. It's the regular wow.

Well played, I fell for you stupid troll attempt.
    I feel like the classic community in particular should be able to understand the difference between "the thing I want " and "something that shares some features with the thing I want".

Otherwise you could just say: you want classic? Well retail already has classes and levels and dungeons ...so what are you crying about?

Classic with some improvements would play nothing like retail.

(I'm not in favor of classic+, at least for now, but I just hate this particular argument against it)
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

just another thread to prove its impossible to make people happy. whine whine whine whine whine whine whine. thats all there is these days. whine i want this in classic. whine no we cant have this in "classic" because it wasnt in classic. sure there are basic QOL changes that make more sense than others, but the outcry was for classic more so than a variant of classic. so this is what you get. stop whining about it and either hop on a server in retail and shut off your xp gains and twink old content as if it was new, under current meta, or play classic and swallow that pill of it being what it is.

this is never going to end with these threads if you cannot accept the reality of things are the way they are FOR A REASON. and Blizzard isnt going to cater to the occasional outcry of personalwant over the companies need to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Harisun View Post
    It exists... it's called Retail. Don't like it? Stick with Classic <3

All you #NoChanges folks got what you asked for - embrace it.

Don't think they are the same people who are asking for + now.

Quote Originally Posted by Koken View Post

Like, bad balancing, poor mechanics, respec costs, easy content, too much epic drops, no flight paths.
    And people are asking for transmogs, flying, free respec, better balance, barber, more races etc etc.

I disagree with everything you just wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    What is Classic+?

Betcha I’ll get dozens of different answers.

People should just unmask the dishonesty and say “I want them to release a version of WoW that has everything I want.”
    From the information i've gatherd Classic+ is where they balance classes and make everything dps, Heal, Tank viable, and remove every "Inconvinience" the game currently have like Druid has no ress, Paladins no taunt, Just "Fix" things.

Also it means they would create new fresh content for classic, New quests, Dungrons, Raids. Maby even add something worth while doing other than Dungeons and raids.

I'm not the fan of the idea myself tho.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    From the information i've gatherd Classic+ is where they balance classes and make everything dps, Heal, Tank viable, and remove every "Inconvinience" the game currently have like Druid has no ress, Paladins no taunt, Just "Fix" things.

Also it means they would create new fresh content for classic, New quests, Dungrons, Raids. Maby even add something worth while doing other than Dungeons and raids.

I'm not the fan of the idea myself tho.
    I'd rather just have a TBC "classic".

I think it would be cool to do expansions out of order. They would have to change some events and NPC strength/levels, but that's it.

For example, we could go to Northrend before TBC (with a level cap of 70), and Illidan could help us battle the Lich King instead of Tirion. This would be similar to what happened at the end of WC3, except he'd be..prepared. This would then give him more backstory, and an explanation could be given on why we have to fight him in TBC. Death Knights at 70 would be interesting, and there wouldn't be any new races.

I'm not advocating for this, just adding to a discussion of random ideas. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic+ came out 2007, they called it the burning crusade.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Classic+ is wow classic private servers.

Couple new dungeons without game/meta breaking loot, maybe a raid tier post naxx that's harder or on par with it, and some minor class tuning. Yes please!

Also Blizzard please make it so that you can appear as any race you want. Paying for race changes is frustrating and old game mechanics.

You should be able to appear as you want. Also add so that you can dye your gear like in diablo 3.

No one wants classic+ the way you want it. People want classic+ the way they want it. Everyone's version of classic+ is different and that's why it's never gonna be a thing.

Took a decade for blizz to rerelease vanilla as classic. It brought back a lot of the old players who werent happy with retail. This was low cost. Developing classic+ is gonna cost more money, and is not gonna gain enough additional subs to be worth it. Plus youd be splitting an already niche playerbase, even more.

I wish you all luck but please get some perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post

Nah. Those people who want the listed features should go to Retail where all of that exists.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.