View Poll Results: Cruelty or nature?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's animal cruelty.

11 73.33%
  • It's nature.

4 26.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Incredibly dangerous for the fish. Hell, it’s dangerous for a snake to live feed them rodents. Irresponsible pet owners like this guy suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You feed pet snakes with dead animals. They buy them frozen and then thaw it out for your pet.
    My python never took to frozen, did a head split, dangled it, she just looked at it. I don't see an issue with live feeding so long as the prey matches the predator. That wasn't the case with the OP's video.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I could eventually understand if it was a snake, since it's his normal diet (with lizards, etc), but not a fish...

Also, don't cry too much when you kill rodents yourself beause they're harmful. It doesn't shock me to see some of them ending as food for pets. Rats are a plague. Ask our australians friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Apparently, live animals being frosen to death just to indulge your whim of having a snake at home doesn't shatter your crystal castle of dignity since it happens somewhere else and is left unseen
    What the shit are you on about? I have zero problems with killing animals, if it is done without inflicting undue suffering on the animal.

There is a clear difference between gassing the mice with CO2 and then freezing them and throwing a live mice at predators and watching them scurry for survival.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    My python never took to frozen, did a head split, dangled it, she just looked at it. I don't see an issue with live feeding so long as the prey matches the predator. That wasn't the case with the OP's video.
    Probably varies from country to country. It is illegal af to feed live prey to pets in Finland.

Please refrain from wishing harm on others. This thread will be closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."