Poll: When should they release Naxx?

When should they release naxx?

2020? 2021? 2022?

Myself i'd love if they waited a long time with Phases so we don't reach the "End" Too fast. But what do ypu all think?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    2020? 2021? 2022?

Myself i'd love if they waited a long time with Phases so we don't reach the "End" Too fast. But what do ypu all think?
    Early 2021 would be great.

Preferably ealry 2021, realistically mid-end 2021
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Spring 2021. Then TBC in August

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Early 2021 would be great.
    Still feels a bit fast, Can we really gear properly through each raid if BWL, ZG and AQ are released in the same year?

Summer 2021 my guess, early summer.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I think p5 will take a while, I remember the event taking some time to actually do, that was when ppl were actively trying to open the gate, i'm not sure what the scale of participation will be by that point. like when phase 5 starts it'll likely be several months later that the gate actually opens, could be much worst on low pop servers or servers where there is very few horde or alliance to do their contributions without ppl on the stacked faction making alts on the other faction. there is no guild banks or ways to stockpile meaningful amounts of items until then.

personally i think it should have opened with zg, so there was at least, one 20 man, then we could have worked on opening the gate for the next 6 months. then spent until next xmas gearing up for p6. I started raiding in classic in 06 probably 1.5 or 1.6, the zg patch, zg to me felt like natural progression from ubrs or dungeon blues, as the instance drops a fair amount of 62 or so ilvl blue gear. by the time we reach p4 i think most ppl, who are raiding already won't get that much from it, but maybe not having the enchants will make bwl, a teeny bit more challenging. all in all i don't remember it taking long for zg to come out after bwl, it must have been, less than 6 months. and then aq came out less than 6 months after zg.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2019-11-14 at 12:33 PM.

Still feels a bit fast, Can we really gear properly through each raid if BWL, ZG and AQ are released in the same year?
    Should be ok-ish. ZG has a reset of only 3 days and it's 20man so gearing in it should happen super fast, so even 3 months of complementing BWL is more than enough. And given that in t2 we already enter with 2 pieces from Rag/Ony it should also be fine.

With say 5 months of gearing up (excluding ZG) and 1 month to "enjoy it" something like BWL - Feb 2020, ZG - May 2020, AQ - Aug 2020 (with effort starting in late June-early July), Naxx - Feb 2021 would sound pretty good to me.

Can even move BWL from Feb to Jan and subtract a month from all of them. Now in reality it also has to mix well with BfA/Shadowlands releases and with BfA patch coming in Jan, BWL will probably be pushed to March.
    Last edited by Firedemon; 2019-11-14 at 12:38 PM.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

The longer they wait, the more geared people are, the more people complain the raids are too easy because they already outgear them when they step in.

I'd be curious to see what would happen if they released Naxxramas tomorrow and see how fast guilds can clear it in Molten Core gear. Probably instantly if mass world buffs are allowed but yeah.

I'd like Blackwing Lair as soon as possible personally, my guild cleared Molten Core in a pug the second week we started pugging it.

2022 is way too long.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2019-11-14 at 12:39 PM.

you think bwl and AQ will last 2+ years ?! LOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    you think bwl and AQ will last 2+ years ?! LOOOOOOOL
    I was hoping for each raid to be up for 40 resets before releasing the next raid.

Just 1 reset per raid member, so you are absolutly sure that everyone gets all the items they want.

I was hoping for each raid to be up for 40 resets before releasing the next raid.

Just 1 reset per raid member, so you are absolutly sure that everyone gets all the items they want.
    40 resets is more than 2/3 of a year ya, at most a raid patch should last 6 months. MC lasting till March will cause alot of the player base to dissipate.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    will cause alot of the player base to dissipate.
    Why tho? They should have plenty of things to do, especially with the added Honor system etc. and if they become "Done" on one character just make another class and re-do everything.

U would actually want peple to do nothing but 90 minutes of MC as their main PvE content/week? Are you serious?

Yikes

6 months per raid dungeon looks reasonable

Why tho? They should have plenty of things to do, especially with the added Honor system etc. and if they become "Done" on one character just make another class and re-do everything.
    Vanilla in my mind does not have the replayablility that retail has due to the time it takes to level. Thus if you have multiple level 60s in full raid gear your either a neet or the game has been out for years. Also an infinite kill system is a ton of fun, but its end goals are hardly content that satiable to players like myself and many others id imagine. Not sure if there are people who woke up today and thought the World Bosses were a ton of new content but hey maybe im wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrex View Post
    U would actually want peple to do nothing but 90 minutes of MC as their main PvE content/week? Are you serious?

Yikes
    ya what this guy is saying, anyone who thinks MC is enough is a either a liar or just plain done with retail. Not sure how they can summarize it another way as my guild cleared MC day one of us getting enough ppl to do it. Farming began the following week and its stupid hard to not have to pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrex View Post

Yikes
    Well, every caster needs 2x Spell power ring so, that many resets might be needed