Need some help with order hall champion setups

Evening Ladies and Gents

i'm on tonight with a question about champion setups for the legion class order halls.

Does anyone on here know where i would be able to find a guide for legion order hall champions setups that DONT involve using meatball as the bodyguard?

I've been racking my brain for days trying to do a paladin setup to let me use arator or nerus as my bodyguard since you need 120 to be able to get meatball from the brawler's guild and i always wind up using what the creater of the guide i have classifies as crap champions to fill the gaps left by Arator and Nerus.

I've never used Meatball as bodyguard, he's too good a follower on missions to be wasted like that.

Why do you need to do missions super efficiently? You don't need Legion AP anymore and the gold rewards were removed. I guess the rep tokens for the mounts in the paragon boxes?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-11-14 at 06:18 PM.

Got to be rep tokens yeah. Those missions don't come up frequently enough to require an optimized setup. I did them on 11 alts and sent the rep tokens to a human for paragon boxes for mounts, and most of those alts didn't have optimized followers. It wasn't a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, first of all, unless you have ALL 3 max gold tokens (So 2 legendary gold generators and the epic one), I wouldn't even bother with a bodyguard. Just go straight champions.

Secondly, the Argus followers carry most of the mission difficulty.

Finally, I would suggest just going max speed+50% bonus on short missions. This lets you turn all but the 3 Legiontower missions into 1-3 hour missions and gives you 50% bonus to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

its not just for rep tokens its also for wakening essences for legendaries for alts

- - - Updated - - -

it isnt so much a case of not wanting to use meatball as a combat ally. its just that to do the brawlers guild to GET meatball you need to be 120 now and the character i'm doing the order hall stuff on at the minute is exp locked at 110 until i finish the suramar content. then i'm headed into bfa.

Just basically don't worry about it. If you're doing rep tokens and wakening essences you may not have the right champions to >100% every mission but you won't be stuck at 110 for very long anyway if you plan to continue leveling in a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    its not just for rep tokens its also for wakening essences for legendaries for alts

- - - Updated - - -

it isnt so much a case of not wanting to use meatball as a combat ally. its just that to do the brawlers guild to GET meatball you need to be 120 now and the character i'm doing the order hall stuff on at the minute is exp locked at 110 until i finish the suramar content. then i'm headed into bfa.
    Just... why? All that effort to be rendered obsolete quick from just levelling...

Can use them in Timewalking as well, which is fun to use them again.

yeah i know. i'm just a bit of a completionist. i dont like leaving things undone in games. so that means i gotta complete everything in the order halls at least once on the classes i like.

to be honest on the classes i want to run the paladin is the only one i'm hitting a wall on when it comes to the bodyguards with roster combos. i've got everything sorted for the warrior, shaman, death knight and hunter.

the guide i've been using rates Maxmillian of Northshire, Vindicator Boros and Justicar Julia Celeste highly. but when i put them in and take out Nerus or Arator as a bodyguard then making a good comination with what's left gets difficult.

i dunno how else to explain it.