Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Can't speak for other states. However, according to the latest CDC data, LA metro area firearm homicide/suicide rate is lower than Dallas, Houston, Miami, Birmingham, New Orleans, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Louisville, Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, Orlando, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Antonio. Feel free to verify the veracity of my statement.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/...cid=mm6744a3_w
    Fair enough but i think the bulk of my argument still stands, the cities with the most gun violence per capita, are in fact the cities with the highest gun control. Florida might be an exception but having spent time in a public High School, I can tell you gangs are rampant here. Something tells me there something fishy about LA too, the number of gun deaths seems unusually low for a city of that size.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    That is wildly naive and will never happen, also unconstitutional . you do know you can make your own bullets dont you. See its people with your mind set that we have a second amendment right
    ...read slower...….

manufacturing of guns and ammo a federal crime

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    Fair enough but i think the bulk of my argument still stands, the cities with the most gun violence per capita, are in fact the cities with the highest gun control. Florida might be an exception but having spent time in a public High School, I can tell you gangs are rampant here. Something tells me there something fishy about LA too, the number of gun deaths seems unusually low for a city of that size.
    got a citation for that?

man this is quickly turning into the mega gun control thread...bowing out now its going to get locked anyway
    Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    ...read slower...….

manufacturing of guns and ammo a federal crime

- - - Updated - - -

got a citation for that?

man this is quickly turning into the mega gun control thread...bowing out now its going to get locked anyway
    A citation for my anecdote? Not sure if thats a valid request. Also gun control is a natural follow up to the information of a mass shooting and who to post in a thread with 1000 or so pages?

This thread will be closed. Continue discussion in the Gun-Control Mega-thread.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."