Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yes, all you horde players are spineless cowards.

Also mass pvp is boring as hell for melee,might aswell just have casters duke it out

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Sorry but having BGs is not the same experience.
    Right now the World of Azeroth has been set on fire any it's absolutely amazing.

This is what BFA should have been. The Horde & Alliance are battling for the rights to Azeroth and it's epic.
    Well I mean, they are battle for the rights to camp because their jackshit else to do, but hey to each their own.

Already up to 350 HKs!!!
    Just wait until trolls start to get in your group and then you'll be enjoying those DHK's too then you'll have your classic experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always defended Classic and said #nochanges

But now I realize something. I never hated anything more in my entire life than Classic right now. World PvP is the most utterly stupid thing they ever added. If I had one wish, it would be to go back in time, withdraw money from my bank and actually pay my friends enough for them to agree to play on a PvE server.

However, PvE servers have other problems, such as generally worse guilds, less population, worse AH prices, it takes longer to find groups etc, so even if I played on PvE servers it wouldn't be worth it.

This is a dealbreaker and a game-killer for me. I hated world pvp for 15 years, and now I have to endure this hell again.

I wanna raid and only raid, and a few dungeons sometimes, on the biggest most active realm with cheap AH prices and an easy time to find people for groups. But sadly, all these good realms are PvP, so what can I do? I should just uninstall.

Also, I am convinced that most serial killers out there has played world pvp, that's a more logical reason than any other, and I feel if I don't uninstall soon, I'm not far off.

BURN IN HELL PHASE TWO. BURN IN HELL WORLD PVP! BURN IN HELL CLASSIC!

I'm out!

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Zandalar Tribe has had Tarren Mill beseiged for a good while now.

People up to thousands of HKs already.

Myself, I do'nt know if it's my rural internet or the servers but I had a good 1+ second delay on any ability and I was there with a level 45 character so nearly every spell that *did* get cast was met with "Resist" so I'm taking a break till the early hours to continue playing Still, was pretty mental

Azuregos spawned and I think pretty much every other max level character was in Azshara.
    Thousands of HKs at 1-2 honor a kill.

Yeah, enjoy that. My 100 solo kills are probably worth more than the 3-4 thousand people have in Hillsbrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

But now I realize something. I never hated anything more in my entire life than Classic right now. World PvP is the most utterly stupid thing they ever added. If I had one wish, it would be to go back in time, withdraw money from my bank and actually pay my friends enough for them to agree to play on a PvE server.

However, PvE servers have other problems, such as generally worse guilds, less population, worse AH prices, it takes longer to find groups etc, so even if I played on PvE servers it wouldn't be worth it.

This is a dealbreaker and a game-killer for me. I hated world pvp for 15 years, and now I have to endure this hell again.

I wanna raid and only raid, and a few dungeons sometimes, on the biggest most active realm with cheap AH prices and an easy time to find people for groups. But sadly, all these good realms are PvP, so what can I do? I should just uninstall.

Also, I am convinced that most serial killers out there has played world pvp, that's a more logical reason than any other, and I feel if I don't uninstall soon, I'm not far off.

I'm out!
    That is why I moved to a pve server on modern wow a while back. And why I LOVE warmode. I can pvp when I feel like and it is no longer forced on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    Well, this isn't technically Phase 2 yet. The patch hasn't released with the keyring and stuff. So it's like how Dire Maul was, just turned on for something extra to do.
    This is technically phase 2. Patches and phases are different. They discussed this already. So sorry, just correcting

So Phase =/= Patch?
    Correct. We’re able to turn on content such as Dire Maul or World Bosses without having to change the game client and require downtime the way a patch does.
    Last edited by Rainyhealz; 2019-11-15 at 11:28 PM.

Feel like im missing out on a one time experience but i got way too burned out by level 40. Oh well

Yes being unable to do anything but throw an occasional aoe while running around with 30 other people is soooo fun. Not being in a Zerg makes the game completely unplayable as you will get overrun by 200+ people waves from the Thai/Chinese guilds. Whitemane has had the least fun pvp I've ever played.

pretty damn boring

People trying to level can't level because of people farming outside major points (docks, cities, flight points ect..)

People wanting to farm have to suffer through server stability and general extremely boring conditions.

I hope blizzard releases at least one BG in the next week or two otherwise a lot of people are just going to stop playing

I'm out!
    Lol imsgine playinh Classic for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    may as well disable combat log then too, which will disable dps meters, threat meters, boss mods, and any other addon that relies on combat log, because all spy is doing is reading combat log. don't want to be spied? dont cast abilities or use items.

also if you hate pvp so much, why did you roll on a pvp realm? you knew what you were signing up for, so why complain about it? if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    but at the moment you basically have an entire game that's carrying a population on a server for which it was never meant. You can look at the spawn rates of herbs and mines for that.

So the level of world pvp is just next to bollox and servers with huge faction imbalances really will feel it a lot more compared to 15 years ago.

I sat in felwood: raiding party of horde, i arrived in wetlands: raiding party of horde, Searing gorge: the same.

We gathered 10 ppl together and survived for like 15 mins before we were swamped by at least a 3-fold of the horde hunting us down.

Only layering can fix this (sadly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itshappeningyes View Post
    Lol imsgine playinh Classic for raiding.
    Yeah imaging wanting the best and coolest raids ever without the ”link achiv and ilvl for invite”-cancer of retail, crazy, right?

I'm out!
    Agreed world PvP is boring and pointless and I mostly avoid it, not because I suck or anything but Im in world for other things that are not PvP.

Its just you win or you lose and waste time and gets boring quick.
    I wouldnt miss anything in PvE realm but my friends and guild who are on PvP server. BGs are place to PvP for me when Im in mood.
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2019-11-16 at 06:07 PM.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else enjoying the closed realm pvp?
    On Skeram US there's a very tight community of players and KOS list left and right.

Everyone remembering how addicting Vanilla wow was is now experiencing it in full force.

Already up to 350 HKs!!!
    OMG YES YES YES......... I just love running around trying to lvl and getting gank all time by big groups of lvl 60 ally's, who are bored out of their mind.

IT'S THE BEST THING EVER TO HIT CLASSIC
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Got some epic moments in Southshore yesterday even tho it lagged like hell. This is the right WoW!

@ryjkur
    Fun for months. Repeating 15 year old zerg-events because there is nothing else to do gets boring really fast.

The first honor week is what it is, most people don't realize that they allready lost the ranking race. The fun part ends as soon as the casual players gets that they are only cannon fodder and nothing else. Tanking ranks is allready in week 2->3, so the whole thing will not last that long. Vanilla had endless groth in playerbase, cannon fodder was allways available, thats not the case in classic with its declining userbase.

Enjoy while it lasts.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    People are still going onto the internet, going to a gaming forum, clicking the world of warcraft sub forum link, clicking the classic wow sub forum link, opening a specific thread, then asking obvious questions in an attempt to somehow shame others for liking a specific game that doesn't affect them?
    That's not how it works and you know it. It's one click on one of the most recently commented threads.

I guess there's PvP on my server. We get the odd horde log a LVL 1 in IF to try and taunt alliance to come and fight. It must be super exciting if they need to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I'm unsubbed, but im on a horde dominate server as alliance. My guildies say it's unplayable pretty much.