Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Can Paladins still solo Kazzak (after a very long time of saving up the reck-bomb)?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Considering my friends pestered me to roll on a PvP realm..... bye classic. I'm out at this point.
    Last night was a nightmare. Took me somewhere between 6-8 revives to get from Thorium Point to MC entrance. The path was camped by probably 40 or more horde patrolling and picking up every alliance.

I'm normally all for PVP, but with the faction imbalance on my realm and the way the ranks are structured I'm not liking it at all. I'm much rather a MMR based system opposed to a farming system, but I do get that farming was the name of the game for classic. It just isn't for me.

Here's to hoping the patrolling horde raids die down fairly soon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Does honor degrade? As in, if I take a week off for vacation will I drop ranks?

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Does honor degrade? As in, if I take a week off for vacation will I drop ranks?
    Yes, but it doesn't decay very fast.

You can find the calculations online somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    I did the climb to Grand Marshal back in Vanilla - NeverAgain!

My sympathy to anyone who will attempt this, especially on servers where the top 10 honorgainers aren't organized at all.
    It will be brutal and even dedicated grinders will be dead and stranded on rank 12.

If I recall right you need atleast top3 honor on your faction for a few weeks to actually get to 14.
    lol same, some friends were like you going to play vanilla and get it again and i was like hell no lol

I love how the Lord Kazzak just shines a big light on the fact its been so many months and blizzard never patched and fixed the teleport to the blasted lands for the horde and there is just no easy way for the horde to get there anymore. I feel embarrassed for blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Can Paladins still solo Kazzak (after a very long time of saving up the reck-bomb)?
    Of course not. It was fixed days after the exploit was done, it's capped now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    60,000 that's it? I use to have to get way way way MORE than that just to get rank 11.
    yeah well if you enjoyed the old grind, this new one'll be hell with the sheer number of participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    60,000 that's it? I use to have to get way way way MORE than that just to get rank 11.
    it’s 60,000 rating points not honorable kills.

Though for reference i got rank 11 on my warrior and only had 45,000 HKs or so

PVP Honor System ------- "Classic" WOW...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Without battlegrounds its a shit fest on PvP servers for one faction. PvP servers aren't balanced, so this phase results in one faction corpse camping other faction. Players won't be able to play their level 60 characters and won't be able to level alts, so they'll either quit or reroll on PvE server, but most likely quit. This will lead to further imbalance and more players leaving.

This phase will do more damage to Classic than anything else. Battlegrounds are needed ASAP.
    In a sense yes but since BLZ rushed DM I feel confident they will rush the first BGs too.
    I dont like that they rush but for BGs it is vital, it is silly to think this level of wpvp will keep up but nevertheless realms with borked faction balance will get hurt to a varying degree, at worst become even more fucked up by the smaller faction having even more rerolling(migrating) players.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

To those who complain about the ganking on a PvP server: you explicitly selected a server with the only difference that people can gank you at any time (almost) anywhere. So what did you expect what would happen?!

Turn down particle effects if you join a TM v SS PVP raid.

It helps!