Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Roger Stone: Guilty

Roger Stone joins the growing list of people that Person01 has never met, along with Manafort, Flynn, etc...

Roger Stone guilty on all counts in federal trial of lying to Congress, witness tampering
    A federal jury has convicted longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone of lying to Congress and tampering with a witness about his efforts to learn about the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic emails in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
    The panel of nine women and three men deliberated for less than two days before finding Stone, 67, guilty on all seven counts resulting from his September 2017 testimony to a House intelligence committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and the Kremlin’s efforts to damage Trump’s Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Roger Stone joins the growing list of people that Person01 has never met, along with Manafort, Flynn, etc...

Roger Stone guilty on all counts in federal trial of lying to Congress, witness tampering
    A federal jury has convicted longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone of lying to Congress and tampering with a witness about his efforts to learn about the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic emails in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
    The panel of nine women and three men deliberated for less than two days before finding Stone, 67, guilty on all seven counts resulting from his September 2017 testimony to a House intelligence committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and the Kremlin’s efforts to damage Trump’s Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.
    The best people.

Time to investigate the jury!

Drain the swamp!

Countdown to Pardon

So, yet another of Trump's people is found guilty of being a corrupt, despicable piece of shit.

I'm shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Drain the swamp!
    Draining it one deplorable at a time, kind of slow for my taste.

The next Administration needs to issue dozens of warrants on day 1. Like a mob roll-up.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    I somehow feel that, if I'm going to say anything in this thread, I might want to hurry.

Stone told Congress he didn't help Trump collude with known Russian asset WikiLeaks.

Stone is guilty of lying.

That's collusion. That's found guilty by a jury level of collusion. That topic is no longer up for debate. Sorry. I don't make the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Naturally, TheHill reports a Trump tweet in which Trump bemoans the double standard, that Stone is found guilty but Mueller is let free.

Mueller.

How many years is he looking at?

Good, hope he gets a long sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard stone is supposed to be this dude that remains cool under pressure, hope someone got a picture of him looking distress as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    How many years is he looking at?
    Up to 20 years. Tw-tw-twenty years!

You know who I feel bad for?

Roger Stone's prison shower hook-up.

The very large man who is is going to have to stare at Richard Nixon's face as he stages his own investigation into his personal Trumphadi soft-bitch.

And yes I'm cracking a prison joke about the guy who said ALL THIS SHIT:

https://www.mediamatters.org/roger-s...seven-felonies

because it's cosmic justice. Sue me.

Last edited by Skroe; 2019-11-15 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Naturally, TheHill reports a Trump tweet in which Trump bemoans the double standard, that Stone is found guilty but Mueller is let free.

Mueller.
    But I thought the Mueller report was "complete exoneration" but now Trump is saying that's a lie, so he's admitting guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    LOL. What the left is willing to cling to.....
    Cling to another conviction among Trump's inner circle of lying asshats?

Yeah, I'm sure they will cling to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    LOL. What the left is willing to cling to.....
    LOL. What the right is willing to cling to: deflection to something something the left when Trump's longest and closest political adviser is convicted of lying to Congress on behalf of Trump. When you don't have facts and reality you have the modern day conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Countdown to Pardon
    I wouldn’t count on it just yet. It puts Trump in a pickle: does he pardon loyal operatives and risk damaging his already heavily damaged reputation prior to the 2020 elections by pardoning a convicted criminal? Or does he avoid this situation and signal to others that Trump only cares about himself and won’t come to your rescue whenever you need it.

I hope they convict him to serve jail time prior to the elections so we can see this play out.

Good let him rot in jail for being a spineless traitor to this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Countdown to Pardon
    Pardon includes an admission of guilt that admission is damaging to trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Pardon includes an admission of guilt that admission is damaging to trump.
    Yeah, like Trump thinks that far down the road