Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    I don't understand either. There has been like 10+ BIG long threads leading up to Blizzcon. Every single one of them was OBVIOUSLY fake, but mods still let it go for 20+ pages. Why? Are people really that gullible and naive?

And what goes through the heads of the nerds who go like "yeah trust me lol this is totally legit"? Are they all 12y old or what

- - - Updated - - -

no, you GUESSED it lol
    You might say guess or whatever , but it was true

What i said : A new progression system where you bind yourself to a Titan and gain ability based on their theme , and can be class-shred with an Xmog set , It seems the one who leaked it for me changed covenants to titans to not let anyone know him

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    You might say guess or whatever , but it was true

What i said : A new progression system where you bind yourself to a Titan and gain ability based on their theme , and can be class-shred with an Xmog set , It seems the one who leaked it for me changed covenants to titans to not let anyone know him
    and that didn't happen, lol

dude just stop, you're not fooling anyone and it's not even like cheeky fun, it's just you trying to lie to people to make yourself more cool

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ands-(Spoiler)

When we getting them Titan fields bro?
    Well , This expansion is coming
    A void expansion will start with the titan stuff
    I expect it to be 10.0

Posting in a pile of shit.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    and that didn't happen, lol

dude just stop, you're not fooling anyone and it's not even like cheeky fun, it's just you trying to lie to people to make yourself more cool
    You dont like to admit it because you know you are wrong
    The idea is 100% the same except its Covenant instead of titans which you bind yourself too , But the class-shared covenant spell , the xmog set based on their theme , And the binding abilities were all true

Its not a wow expansion leak bro
    Work has started on it , atm the wow team is working on it when they are free on time
    So you say the MMO team is going to build their new RTS? LOL, that's dumb AF. They're going to start making shoes bro ... obviously, duh. They're not going to have time to make RTS games. Everyone is going to be wearing WoW shoes. That's what my source says, obviously better than your source.

What a jackass.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Work has started on it , atm the wow team is working on it when they are free on time
    when the wow team is done with what they are working on. Which is currently bfa and shadowlands, they start working on the the next expansion. No way any of the wow devs would be working on a seperate game. They would have had a brand new team for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont like to admit it because you know you are wrong
    The idea is 100% the same except its Covenant instead of titans which you bind yourself too , But the class-shared covenant spell , the xmog set based on their theme , And the binding abilities were all true
    Except that's not a "leak". A leak would be you calling out the system 100% correctly.

What you did was take a bunch of potshots at random systems, and you managed to hit one that "kind-of-sort-of" resembles the most bare bones generalization of what covenants are.

In other words, you "leaked" nothing, you took a bunch of random guesses, and one landed in the same ballpark as an announced system (barely).
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

I leaked the covenant system and it was true
    Buddy, you got the cinematic wrong aside from it happening on ICC, you got the expansion itself wrong (to quote you, "REMEMBER 1 THING , NEXT EXPANSION START ISNOT SHADOWLANDS , HOWEVER THE PATCHES WILL BE SHADOWLANDS"), you got the Shadowlands itself wrong (6 zones isntead of 5, all wrong), and you claimed a class would be added.

Also why on earth would the MMO team be working on an RTS? Why not the RTS team since they're free from Starcraft?

"Thrall wife as Heroes" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    They really need to start banning leaks.....
    Ban leaks with a two week exception period before Blizzcon. Nonsense like this is annoying but pre con leaks are always fun
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

"Dwarfs"

fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have proof of this?

Then it belongs into the gaming section because this one is called world of warcraft general discussion.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I leaked the covenant system and it was true
    No you didn't. You wrote a ton of bullshit and one thing happened to very slightly resemble the covenant system and now you're grasping at that to try and deflect from the other 99.9% of the bullshit you wrote.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    You clearly have no knowledge on the industry. There is no such thing as 'Free on time'.
    His knowledge of project management processes is just as laughably lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has planed to start working on a new Warcraft game from the wow team

It will include the following:

1) New Engine which includes new graphics , Models and animations(some is gonna be copied from reforged)
    2) New races with each race getting their unique Building's And Heroes and Creeps(this will be the new real work)
    Races are : 6 new ones + 4 existing ones
    Orcs : Garrosh , Thrall , Grommash and Thrall wife as Heroes
    Tauren : Baine , highmountain runetotem , Cairne etc
    Trolls : Voljin , Zuljin , Bwonsamdi , Talanji and rastakhan
    Goblins : Gallywix , Gazlowe , Female goblin
    Undead :
    Human : Anduin - Jaina - Arthas - Varian
    Draenei : Velen , Yrel , Archimonde and Kiljaeden
    Dwarfs : Magni - moira - falstad etc
    Nightelf : Malfurion - illidan - Tyrande etc
    Gnome : Chromie , mekkatorque etc

Also alot of spell changes to heroes and balancing

3) New Skins for Heroes that is purchasable

4) PvP modes :
    -There will be a new MOBA map For heroes only
    -Arathi basin and Warsong gulch will be implemented as Maps , And you will be able to control both heroes and creeps

5) Challenge modes : A new PvE content that is still not decided on , But the plan is to function similar to WoW bosses where there is alot of tacts to do

Plan is to sell it for 50$ as required tonplay it , and have purchasble skins for heroes as cosmetics

Also they plan on updating it later with an expansion that adds Pandaren , bloodelf , Worgen , Nagas , and Titans
    New bosses , Maps and Systems!

It will be announced next Blizzcon , and released in mid 2021 after wow expansion release
    It's it a little too early to start posting fake shit masquerading as "leaks"? Blizzcon happened barely two weeks ago, at least give us some respite from that shit.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

15+ Year Old Account
    You really think they are gonna miss on important dead characters like Arthas , Garrosh , etc and not milk them?
    If you talked any more out your ass, I'd consider paying you top dollar for ventriloquism lessons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    If you talked any more out your ass, I'd consider paying you top dollar for ventriloquism lessons.
    Ha! Quite the image.