Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    What specifically? Oh, a few things.

BfA had the shortest testing cycle of any expansion ever and it shows. It was a horribly rushed, unfinished mess.
    Shadowlands feature trailer was one of the most empty and lacklustre of any expansion reveal.
    They had almost nothing to show at Blizzcon. Almost every answer to questions was - "We don't know yet". "We haven't got that far".
    Tell you what, bookmark this... and if it is in fact released in 2021 then I'll say I was wrong... till then I'm gonna accept that it will be released sometime in 2020...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcleaver View Post
    Ye no. good vs bad corruption roll will be way more massive dps wise compared to extra 5-10-15 ilvls 100%.
    Its the end of the expac for one thing, of course someone is going to be up there if they got lucky on rolls. the Good thing now is that we got less ppl with 440 ilevel pulling 20k dps in my M+ due to less of an inflate on ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    the Good thing now is that we got less ppl with 440 ilevel pulling 20k dps in my M+ due to less of an inflate on ilevel.
    1. double on-use-trinkets
    2. essence*azerite multipliers
    3. huge disparity between burst specs and non-burst specs

The ilvl alone is meaningless because of this reasons.

M+ balance is just a shitshow. Burst specs are able to do a factor of x4 and more on short ST fights and its even more in AoE. If you stack them, it gets even worse.

With corruption you get just another hidden multiplier, so the difference in your M+ groups will be even bigger in 8.3.
    Last edited by Ange; 2019-11-19 at 11:17 AM.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Biochem92 View Post
    Its the end of the expac for one thing, of course someone is going to be up there if they got lucky on rolls. the Good thing now is that we got less ppl with 440 ilevel pulling 20k dps in my M+ due to less of an inflate on ilevel.
    If you take people to your mythic+ group only based on ilvl you have no right to complain about their dps.