10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon and OW1

So i was checking and what i find as actual news for OW1 from blizzcon, is nothing
    a promise that 'soon' they will make ur ranked queue be able to play against ai, something that 2 of 3 roles don't care about, not to mention still waste of time to go ai
    no new hero, this year only 2 heroes released, like this game had a good content release in first place

This game started great, but its sh8tty content update made me care less and less, but at least the thing that still interest me most is hero release (maps are hit or miss, and they bug anyway and stop be playable heh)

So for OW1, a full priced game that had a very slim content because of pvp gimmick, still has very low content, and now blizz will just cut it? Did i miss the new hero news by any form or there is really zero plan for a hero release this year?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

all the content thats comming to OW2 (maps, heroes, game modes, cosmetics, gameplay changes) is comming to OW1 aswell, except the PvE missions

10+ Year Old Account
    There was stuff announced it just wasn't announced as an "Overwatch 1" thing because it's not exclusive to only the first game. The only thing you get for buying OW2 is updated graphics and all the PvE gameplay stuff. Everything else is going to both games, so effectively all the upcoming maps and heroes for OW2 that was discussed at Blizzcon is also coming to OW1 at the same time.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    all the content thats comming to OW2 (maps, heroes, game modes, cosmetics, gameplay changes) is comming to OW1 aswell, except the PvE missions
    i'm asking about now, not in at least 1.5 year later (that's Jeff own words btw, OW2 won't be out before next blizzcon)
    So for at least 1.5 year, we won't get sh8t because they are busy with OW2 ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    They've said they're going to have at least one new hero introduced prior to OW2. Since Sojorn was advertised for OW2, it'll probably be Echo.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Damn, it's going to take them a year to get that out?