View Poll Results: Should they remove void form?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Go back to pre Legion Shadow

    155 70.45%
  • No - I like/love post Legion Shadow

    65 29.55%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Third, again i said "SINCE VANILLA", LIKE HOLY CRAP GET AN EDUCATION. THAT DOES NOT MEAN VANILLA SHADOW IS "DEEPER", AT BEST YOU COULD OF SAID AS DEEP.

    P.S.: At least capitalize "American".
    Uses "could of". Calls himself educated (or rather calls others uneducated) in the exact same sentence. You're a special kind of "educated", aren't you? Like holy shit, way to expose yourself.

    Funny thing: Look at @ThrashMetalFtw's signature. It's right there in this thread.

    Also correcting capitalization in an online forum. Nice meme.

    Pro tip: If you want to get taken seriously you should focus on talking about the subject rather than insulting people. Because you could make the best points in the world, but nobody would listen to you, because you are an awful person to argue with.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-02-03 at 04:58 PM.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Uses "could of". Calls himself educated (or rather calls others uneducated) in the exact same sentence. You're a special kind of "educated", aren't you? Like holy shit, way to expose yourself.

    Funny thing: Look at @ThrashMetalFtw's signature. It's right there in this thread.

    Also correcting capitalization in an online forum. Nice meme.

    Pro tip: If you want to get taken seriously you should focus on talking about the subject rather than insulting people. Because you could make the best points in the world, but nobody would listen to you, because you are an awful person to argue with.
    Thats interesting, never called myself educated but that i instead understand reading comprehension. Theres a difference. Second, I was talking about the subject at hand, the man insulted me and called me a racist , am i suppose to pretend like he didn't? Third the only reason i even said capitalize American is because i actually used to serve in the Military and find it disrespectful, notice i didnt point out all the other words that weren't capitalized because i know grammar isn't perfect on the internet but we aren't talking about grammar we are talking about people's ability to understand what people are trying to say, aka reading COMPREHENSION.

    Fourth not sure why you think you are some sort of saint, you are an awful person to talk to as well. You literally chastise me while unironically doing the exact same thing you accuse me of. What a joke. You aren't furthering the conversation but instead responding to a conversation that you quite literally have no part in. I ended the conversation when i blocked the guys why are you trying to revive it. Quite literally an A and B conversation and you are the C that needs to be out of it. I can tell you are the type of person who cant do that so let me help you by blocking you as well, have a nice day.
    Last edited by Malix Farwin; 2020-02-04 at 12:52 AM.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Thats interesting, never called myself educated but that i instead understand reading comprehension. Theres a difference. Second, I was talking about the subject at hand, the man insulted me and called me a racist , am i suppose to pretend like he didn't? Third the only reason i even said capitalize American is because i actually used to serve in the Military and find it disrespectful, notice i didnt point out all the other words that weren't capitalized because i know grammar isn't perfect on the internet but we aren't talking about grammar we are talking about people's ability to understand what people are trying to say, aka reading COMPREHENSION.

    Fourth not sure why you think you are some sort of saint, you are an awful person to talk to as well. You literally chastise me while unironically doing the exact same thing you accuse me of. What a joke. You aren't furthering the conversation but instead responding to a conversation that you quite literally have no part in. I ended the conversation when i blocked the guys why are you trying to revive it. Quite literally an A and B conversation and you are the C that needs to be out of it. I can tell you are the type of person who cant do that so let me help you by blocking you as well, have a nice day.
    Yeah, I'm not an American, so you being ex military does not really impress me. Also why is that important to you? You were talking down on American education, so I assumed you're not American yourself. But that could be some kind of sociocritic sarcasm of yours, I don't know.
    On the topic of why I intervened: For one, I was bored. For two, your statement was so incredibly hilarious, I just had to comment it. And no, I'm not doing the same to you as you did to your discussion partner, simply because I'm not discussing with you. I'm calling you out on your bs.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-02-04 at 02:28 AM.

  4. #104
    i loved playing CoP:Lite. Shadowform has never felt fun to me just needlessly tedious

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Your racist bullshit aside...

    You claimed that vanilla shadow was "deeper" than it is now (ignoring that you think so highly of yourself that your opinions are fact). Someone replied that it wasn't deeper in vanilla. You then go on to claim that you didnt say it was harder in an effort to discredit their opinion.

    You make racist comments about americans and their education, and yet you cant even figure out your response to them was nothing more than a strawman.

    Hopefully, this was "dumbed down" enough for you, its doubtful though, sadly.

    Edit: forgot to add... your second bullet point shows just what level you have the ability to play the class at. Lol
    how is stating a well known fact that the education system in usa is bad....racism?lol

    and more on topic,yeah I miss the older shadow style,cata was for me the best era,maybe tbc close second

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Yes. Voidform ruined shadowpriest, it was way more fun with orbs, it was the only caster with the combo point build/spend mechanic and that was cool
    Embers for destro are kinda the same thing, so no.

    But agree voidform was the worst thing ever to happen.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No they shouldn’t. Shadow would be super boring. If I wanted to spam 2 button over and over I would just play Assassination. It would literally be Mind Blast and Mind Flay as your filler. Also Void Bolt refreshing DoTs is really, really nice.
    Because spamming VB to MB/MF is such a big addition gameplay wise? Right... and let's forget it ugly cooldown clashes with Mind Blast that practically make SW:V mandatory.

    They just need Dispersion to pause Voidform again. That’s my biggest gripe is getting dropped out of Voidform when I have to deal with mechanics
    Indeed. The drain stop is just written on the tooltip for nothing, and you're the only shadowpriest it is not working for.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Thats interesting, never called myself educated but that i instead understand reading comprehension. Theres a difference. Second, I was talking about the subject at hand, the man insulted me and called me a racist , am i suppose to pretend like he didn't? Third the only reason i even said capitalize American is because i actually used to serve in the Military and find it disrespectful, notice i didnt point out all the other words that weren't capitalized because i know grammar isn't perfect on the internet but we aren't talking about grammar we are talking about people's ability to understand what people are trying to say, aka reading COMPREHENSION.

    Fourth not sure why you think you are some sort of saint, you are an awful person to talk to as well. You literally chastise me while unironically doing the exact same thing you accuse me of. What a joke. You aren't furthering the conversation but instead responding to a conversation that you quite literally have no part in. I ended the conversation when i blocked the guys why are you trying to revive it. Quite literally an A and B conversation and you are the C that needs to be out of it. I can tell you are the type of person who cant do that so let me help you by blocking you as well, have a nice day.
    You do realise the veteran worshipping only works in America right? Nobody outside the US gives a crap.

    So trying it on a forum is laughable at best.

  9. #109
    i think shadow could play better, but i like void form itself.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

    steve danuser - waifu cringelord

  10. #110
    Mechanics aside, I would hate to see the animation go lest they tied it to Shadow Orbs as a glyph. Blizzard loves removing fun.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    You do realise the veteran worshipping only works in America right? Nobody outside the US gives a crap.

    So trying it on a forum is laughable at best.
    Interesting i never said that but you just randomly said that because reasons i guess? If you bothered to read past the word Veteran i used it ONLY to explain why i capitalize the word American and NOTHING ELSE. I guess this is what happens when you try to put yourself in a conversation that you are not a part of.
    Last edited by Malix Farwin; 2020-02-13 at 08:41 AM.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Interesting i never said that but you just randomly said that because reasons i guess? If you bothered to read past the word Veteran i used it ONLY to explain why i capitalize the word American and NOTHING ELSE. I guess this is what happens when you try to put yourself in a conversation that you are not a part of.
    You literally played the veteran card on a game forum, in a topic that has 0 to do with being a self proclaimed veteran. And you didn't do it out of an inflated sense of self importance? Suuure..



    Anyway to get on topic.


    While I like void form, it feels to spammy.the whole "best dps is to stay there as long as possible" is cool, but make it less spakmy and more fun to reach.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    You literally played the veteran card on a game forum, in a topic that has 0 to do with being a self proclaimed veteran. And you didn't do it out of an inflated sense of self importance? Suuure..
    No i didnt... i explained why i cap the word American, thats all. If i wanted to "Play the Veteran card" i would say my opinion is superior because i am a Veteran and you should respect me but i didnt. To be clear, you made this about me being a veteran, not me.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    No, and add back in a Mind Spike / Devouring Plague alternate route for players or encounters.

    I actually really like Void Form as a choice or the AoE route, but it's really a huge bummer that the additional bursty-single target shadow priest is gone.
    They should bake void form and surrender to madness in as a talent or something and have old sp back. I do miss orbs and dp.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •