Poll: Should they remove void form?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i loved playing CoP:Lite. Shadowform has never felt fun to me just needlessly tedious

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Your racist bullshit aside...

You claimed that vanilla shadow was "deeper" than it is now (ignoring that you think so highly of yourself that your opinions are fact). Someone replied that it wasn't deeper in vanilla. You then go on to claim that you didnt say it was harder in an effort to discredit their opinion.

You make racist comments about americans and their education, and yet you cant even figure out your response to them was nothing more than a strawman.

Hopefully, this was "dumbed down" enough for you, its doubtful though, sadly.

Edit: forgot to add... your second bullet point shows just what level you have the ability to play the class at. Lol
    how is stating a well known fact that the education system in usa is bad....racism?lol

and more on topic,yeah I miss the older shadow style,cata was for me the best era,maybe tbc close second

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Yes. Voidform ruined shadowpriest, it was way more fun with orbs, it was the only caster with the combo point build/spend mechanic and that was cool
    Embers for destro are kinda the same thing, so no.

But agree voidform was the worst thing ever to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No they shouldn’t. Shadow would be super boring. If I wanted to spam 2 button over and over I would just play Assassination. It would literally be Mind Blast and Mind Flay as your filler. Also Void Bolt refreshing DoTs is really, really nice.
    Because spamming VB to MB/MF is such a big addition gameplay wise? Right... and let's forget it ugly cooldown clashes with Mind Blast that practically make SW:V mandatory.

They just need Dispersion to pause Voidform again. That’s my biggest gripe is getting dropped out of Voidform when I have to deal with mechanics
    Indeed. The drain stop is just written on the tooltip for nothing, and you're the only shadowpriest it is not working for.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Thats interesting, never called myself educated but that i instead understand reading comprehension. Theres a difference. Second, I was talking about the subject at hand, the man insulted me and called me a racist , am i suppose to pretend like he didn't? Third the only reason i even said capitalize American is because i actually used to serve in the Military and find it disrespectful, notice i didnt point out all the other words that weren't capitalized because i know grammar isn't perfect on the internet but we aren't talking about grammar we are talking about people's ability to understand what people are trying to say, aka reading COMPREHENSION.

Fourth not sure why you think you are some sort of saint, you are an awful person to talk to as well. You literally chastise me while unironically doing the exact same thing you accuse me of. What a joke. You aren't furthering the conversation but instead responding to a conversation that you quite literally have no part in. I ended the conversation when i blocked the guys why are you trying to revive it. Quite literally an A and B conversation and you are the C that needs to be out of it. I can tell you are the type of person who cant do that so let me help you by blocking you as well, have a nice day.
    You do realise the veteran worshipping only works in America right? Nobody outside the US gives a crap.

So trying it on a forum is laughable at best.

i think shadow could play better, but i like void form itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechanics aside, I would hate to see the animation go lest they tied it to Shadow Orbs as a glyph. Blizzard loves removing fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    You do realise the veteran worshipping only works in America right? Nobody outside the US gives a crap.

So trying it on a forum is laughable at best.
    Interesting i never said that but you just randomly said that because reasons i guess? If you bothered to read past the word Veteran i used it ONLY to explain why i capitalize the word American and NOTHING ELSE. I guess this is what happens when you try to put yourself in a conversation that you are not a part of.
    Last edited by Malix Farwin; 2020-02-13 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Interesting i never said that but you just randomly said that because reasons i guess? If you bothered to read past the word Veteran i used it ONLY to explain why i capitalize the word American and NOTHING ELSE. I guess this is what happens when you try to put yourself in a conversation that you are not a part of.
    You literally played the veteran card on a game forum, in a topic that has 0 to do with being a self proclaimed veteran. And you didn't do it out of an inflated sense of self importance? Suuure..

Anyway to get on topic.

While I like void form, it feels to spammy.the whole "best dps is to stay there as long as possible" is cool, but make it less spakmy and more fun to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    You literally played the veteran card on a game forum, in a topic that has 0 to do with being a self proclaimed veteran. And you didn't do it out of an inflated sense of self importance? Suuure..
    No i didnt... i explained why i cap the word American, thats all. If i wanted to "Play the Veteran card" i would say my opinion is superior because i am a Veteran and you should respect me but i didnt. To be clear, you made this about me being a veteran, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    No, and add back in a Mind Spike / Devouring Plague alternate route for players or encounters.

I actually really like Void Form as a choice or the AoE route, but it's really a huge bummer that the additional bursty-single target shadow priest is gone.
    They should bake void form and surrender to madness in as a talent or something and have old sp back. I do miss orbs and dp.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    They should bake void form and surrender to madness in as a talent or something and have old sp back. I do miss orbs and dp.
    and blue Mind Flay !

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    i just want the old shadow form visuals back
    I second this.

Used to love the way my Spriest looked riding her Raven Lord on ground and Tyrael's Charger (got an amazing effect from Shadowform) in the air. Nowadays even if I use the glyph, they just look watered down and bad.

Also, I only play Spriest as one of my "main alts", but yes. I'd like to see a return to pre-Legion Spriest.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalistez View Post
    and blue Mind Flay !

/sigh
    My God, I had forgotten that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

get rid of shadow form and replace it with void form so we dont have to walk around as a purple ghost
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    get rid of shadow form and replace it with void form so we dont have to walk around as a purple ghost
    But I'm pretty sure a lot of people rolled the class because of that very look.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

I cant believe how many of you liked Orbs. I felt like it went against everything that spec was. Was boring and felt clunky comparatively to other Builder Spender specs

I'm surprised they kept it in for BfA tbh. Turn it into a cooldown, put it in the talent tree and start over.

I generally think shadow priest needs a bit of a thematic overhaul. I mean, are we actually shadow priest? Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay and Mind Blast says yes. But Vampiric touch and Void form says otherwise. Shadow and Void may seem similar on the surface, but they really aren't, and right now it just feels like the themes are playing tug-of-war.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    I generally think shadow priest needs a bit of a thematic overhaul. I mean, are we actually shadow priest? Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay and Mind Blast says yes. But Vampiric touch and Void form says otherwise. Shadow and Void may seem similar on the surface, but they really aren't, and right now it just feels like the themes are playing tug-of-war.
    Hm?
    "Shadow may refer to:

Void
    The Void, a cosmic force commonly referred to as "Shadow".
    Shadow, a type of magic derived from the Void.." - https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shadow_(disambiguation)

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann