Thread: Grom vs Varian

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Grom vs Varian

scenario 1 - regular plain Varian vs regular Grom
    scenario 2 - wolf-mode, full Goldrin buffed, whatever else novel stuff he has, Varian vs regular Grom
    scenario 3 - same as 2, but vs 'Fel-Grom', who drank again

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say:
    1 - Varian
    2 - Varian
    3 - Grom

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Varian is superior in every way, he is the epitome of a warrior, the best representative of the class, the rest are brainless brutes rushing in battle and solely relying on their brute strength and bloodlust. No way Varian would lose to any of those pigs, let alone Goldrinn infused or w/e. Also if I see 2 more threads of Varian vs X...

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Varian is superior in every way, he is the epitome of a warrior, the best representative of the class, the rest are brainless brutes rushing in battle and solely relying on their brute strength and bloodlust. No way Varian would lose to any of those pigs, let alone Goldrinn infused or w/e. Also if I see 2 more threads of Varian vs X...
    Fel Grom killed Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Fel Grom killed Cenarius
    Anyone can hit someone else with an axe. Doesn't make him more powerful or more dangerous.

Fel Grom would beat normal Varian, but Goldrinn infused Varian beats any variation of Grom.

1) Grom (one shotted mannoroth)
    2) Varian.
    3) Grom

How many of these thread do we need ? whats next ? Varian vs basic campfire ? Varian vs Hogger ?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Well BtDP novel description of Grom battling with perfect focus and control over his bloodlust and they descriped his movements like dancing as such its far from brainless if he doesn't let bloodlust control him.

So 1) is toughest but without Goldrin blessing Varian doesn't really have the stamina for a long fight as he used that to overtake garrosh in wolfheart and tides of war and in this case groms fighting would be at it most complex. Also garrosh is nothing compared to Grom.

2) varian as goldrinn blessing gives extreme powers

3) Grom as chronicles 3 showed grom soloed cenarius and we saw what happends when warrior challenges a weaker druid (malf v varok) as such varian really doesn't have anything to compete with that.

1. Both Varian and Grom one shotted a big baddie due to favourable circumstances ( Fel Reaver and Mannoroth)
    2. Grom killed Cenarius helped by an army of fel orcs , Varian soloed Onixia.
    3. Both Grom and Varian were crushed by Guldan ( 6.1 legendary cinematic)
    4. Varian has a lifetime of experience in fighting orcs in the coliseum and uses wits and tactics.
    Conclusion: Varian wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    1) Grom (one shotted mannoroth)
    2) Varian.
    3) Grom
    Grom beat Mannoroth when he was powered up with the blood, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    How many of these thread do we need ? whats next ? Varian vs basic campfire ? Varian vs Hogger ?
    Lolcano vs Kel’thuzad.

that was AU Grom who didnt even drink

this thread has the more badass and older MU Grom and third scenario has him drinking again for a fel boost

Grommash in all cases

Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    1. Both Varian and Grom one shotted a big baddie due to favourable circumstances ( Fel Reaver and Mannoroth)
    2. Grom killed Cenarius helped by an army of fel orcs , Varian soloed Onixia.
    4. Varian has a lifetime of experience in fighting orcs in the coliseum and uses wits and tactics.
    Conclusion: Varian wins.
    Grom killed Cenarius solo, read Chronicles

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Fel Grom killed Cenarius
    Was it 1v1? I remember not.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Grommash in all cases
    Grom wasn't half the warrior that Varian was.

I think he is talking about Chronicles which changed Warcraft 3 where it shows Grom fighting Cenarius with an army of Fel Orcs. Chronicles claim that he was alone this time.