Hey everyone,

I downloaded WeakAuras 2 days ago and I've been having a lot of fun playing around with it. I don't have any background in programming and don't know lua either, so I'm tied to what the interface itself can do for me, which so far has been about enough. However, there are some things I'd like to try which will need some custom code.

1. I'd like to know if there is a way to change animations through conditions. I'd like a texture to rotate faster when an ability is in range. Currently I have two identical versions, one spinning slower and one faster, and they become visible/invisible based on the condition. This is fine, but there is a noticable chop when that happens as obviously the spinning isn't synced up between them. This is more of a cosmetic thing, but I like things to be fancy and fluid if possible. So if this is doable without too much effort, I'd appreciate any help coding this.

2. I don't know what WeakAuras considers Crowd Control. Just hard stuns and disables (i.e. things that incapacitate you) or soft disables and slows (where you can still cast abilities) as well. I'd like a texture to show when I am being affected by a CC that I can cured with my Monk Detox.

3. On the same topic, I'd like something similar to appear when I am affected by a Root or Snare that can be cured with Tiger's Lust, but I can't find any option for that kind of trigger.

That's about it for now, thanks in advance for any help.