Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Absolutely pointless thread considering the chance to ever get a new class has straight out died with Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Sorry I didnt mean to offend your feelings there
    Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Absolutely pointless thread considering the chance to ever get a new class has straight out died with Shadowlands.
    Brainstorming ideas, speculating, being creative, giving life to art... If this is "pointless" or a "waste" of time, then all pieces of music, art, all movies, games, books, poems, cloth designs, the entire world is pointless and a waste of time.

This was never about getting a new class. This is about being creative. To revel in both the process of creating it and the following feedback. If anything, it's a great excercise for the brain. Try it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'm completely stunned, honored, and humbled to be mentioned in this amazing thread. Thank you, and well done! This is a very creative and fun concept.
    Thanks Teriz, I really enjoyed your class threads, especially Tinker. Looks like it won't happen this expansion after all, but someday!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    I still haven't read the full thread. Very much like how much effort you've put in it (as always). Those 3 images at the top representing the 3 specs are fanart made by you, aren't they? It took me a while to realize. Also you handled these guys in such a diplomatic way. I couldn't be as nice as you.
    Hey Shinrael, thanks for the post, I appreciate the interest. Yeah, the top piece of art with the three headshots is my work, everything after that is official Blizzard artist stuff.

And don't be too hard on Kaver, he's cool, I think he was genuine and he was understanding in his later posts. I still don't know what WhoopDeeDoo could possibly have meant though, but he hasn't responded, so maybe he doesn't know either.

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    But Shadowlands is all about the afterlife, so maybe all the dead class ideas are there!